Competitions Bob's Health & Safety Protocol Bingo

Remove this Banner Ad

Bob's back on his bullshit again
Hi all,

Before I begin with this idea, I'll come out straight up and say that COVID is a serious matter and the following is not designed to lessen or delegitimise any struggles that people are going through. We have a whole thread to discuss this further should the need arise, and there are plenty of resources & support out there if needed.

Now that the disclaimer is out of the way and assuming nobody wishes to Will Smith me, welcome to...

1648514001668.png

This is a competition where the objective is to collect as many Freo players as possible who miss a game due to health & safety protocols using randomly generated bingo cards. If you're interested in playing then like this post and/or reply saying that you're in. You may win something, not sure what I have in the prize box but I'll get you something.

The hastily-coupled rules:
  • I will PM entrants a virtual bingo card with randomly-generated players on it;
  • If a player missed an AFL game due to H&S protocols in season 2022 (either by testing positive to COVID or being a close contact or whatever) and they are on your bingo card, cross them off;
    • This means that if you get David Mundy or Brennan Cox you can already cross them off;
  • The first person to complete a row on their bingo card and reply in this thread shouting "BINGO" with the required evidence wins.
That's it. That's the competition. Have at it!

Who Can I Mark Off My Bingo Card, Bob?
List Of Players That Have Been Protocolled

Round 1: Brennan Cox, David Mundy
Round 2: Justin Longmuir (sorry doesn't count but he would like to be added to the list)
Round 3: Nil.
Round 4: Nil.
Round 5: Lachie Schultz.
Round 6: Connor Blakely, Heath Chapman, Liam Henry, Matthew Johnson, Hayden Young.
Round 7: Nil.
Round 8: Blake Acres, Travis Colyer, Michael Frederick, Rory Lobb, Griffin Logue, Lloyd Meek.
Round 9: Michael Walters.

Last edited:
car sliding GIF

Bob The Control Specimen
I have decided to create a bingo card for myself, so that you all can see what it looks like.

OK that may or may not have been a pisstake. Here's my real one:

There's still time to sign up for this most half-arsed of contests, just like to OP or reply in the thread.

Best of luck to all participants!

Last edited:
For the bingo novice here, is it just five in a horizontal row across or can you count five in a vertical column too?

Scam Warning

Dear BigFooty user,

We have received reports that someone is impersonating a Bingo Master and is requesting people join his bingo game. The thread may seem legitimate, but if you look at the sender’s photo, he is clearly a bit dodgy.

If you've seen this thread, please do not reply or click on any link. Instead you may alleviate your bingo fetish by visiting your local town hall and identifying the very old lady with eyeglass prescriptions so thick her eyeballs look like tiny insects, to ensure you are indeed attending a legitimate bingo game.

Furthermore, here are tips to help protect yourself from bingo scams in the future:

• Verify the bingo game is administered only by people with senior citizen cards.
  • Check all links - if they work that's a sure sign someone with technical ability has set them up, which confirms it is a fake.
  • Don't click or open any attachments - bingo people don't know how to attach things online.
  • Avoid filling in your personal information in a pop-up screen - unless you are using one of those very large bingo markers.
  • If you've already provided your personal information, bad luck, Bob is going to haunt you for the rest of your life.
Thank you and stay vigilant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The scumbag also didnt give me either Cox or Mundy, I call bullshit
Yeah. You had one job, stupid Google.

Only one player on my whole card has children.

But that's balanced out by a player being named twice.

Stirring...
Damnit you made me double check your card!!!

Scam Warning

Dear BigFooty user,

We have received reports that someone is impersonating a Bingo Master and is requesting people join his bingo game. The thread may seem legitimate, but if you look at the sender’s photo, he is clearly a bit dodgy.

If you've seen this thread, please do not reply or click on any link. Instead you may alleviate your bingo fetish by visiting your local town hall and identifying the very old lady with eyeglass prescriptions so thick her eyeballs look like tiny insects, to ensure you are indeed attending a legitimate bingo game.

Furthermore, here are tips to help protect yourself from bingo scams in the future:

• Verify the bingo game is administered only by people with senior citizen cards.
  • Check all links - if they work that's a sure sign someone with technical ability has set them up, which confirms it is a fake.
  • Don't click or open any attachments - bingo people don't know how to attach things online.
  • Avoid filling in your personal information in a pop-up screen - unless you are using one of those very large bingo markers.
  • If you've already provided your personal information, bad luck, Bob is going to haunt you for the rest of your life.
Thank you and stay vigilant.
I am taking this as your acceptance to participate.

The scumbag also didnt give me either Cox or Mundy, I call bullshit
cheers Tonga Bob for being a good mod and giving me both, next time if they could be in the same row/column that'd be even better

Hello Bingo players,

I won't put it in until it's official but looks like another square is marked off.

EDIT: it's official :(
List officially updated.

Last edited:
as much as it sucks Shoota’s out this weekend, he may or may not be the middle of my card…
Six players would have three squares marked. Two players though still have unmarked cards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Bob's Health & Safety Protocol Bingo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back