Body Piercing

Remove this Banner Ad

Malibu

Club Legend
Jan 11, 2001
I noticed someone mentioned body piercing in the norgies/butt thread for Boys.

Now I'm wondering who here on Bigfooty has body piercing and don't bother if it's the standard ear-ring piercing.......

Nope it's a barbaric custom!???? My friend got her nipple pierced about 2 months ago. Said it didn't hurt much, but she's had two kids, so you guess after having them, it wouldn't bother you so much.

Originally posted by xBinny
My friend got her nipple pierced about 2 months ago. Said it didn't hurt much, but she's had two kids, so you guess after having them, it wouldn't bother you so much.

Why, did the kids bite? :D

Personally, there are somethings I find sacred, which should not be pierced. Basically anything pink (sorry, no better way to phrase that).

I have a sphincter ring! LOL ;)

No way!!! Just a standard ear-ring for me! Used to have another one up the ear, but got rid of it.

dee_girl9 i have 2 in each ear, but i also have a belly button ring...... it didnt hurt as much as i thought, and i like it,

My friends have been trying to con me into getting a naval ring for about 2 years now. They have an obsession with my stomach! Don't ask, can't tell?!?! I got earrings when I was 10. Had to save up $8.60! How much does it cost now?

Nothing is sexier then a belly ring...grrrrrrr

I agree, some things are sacred (not that I know, being 16 and all ;)), but belly rings are soooooooooo sexy.

Myself, I have a pierced ear, but nothing has been in it for 8 years. Amazingly, it hasn't blocked up or anything...very freaky!

The Hitman

My friends have been trying to con me into getting a naval ring for about 2 years now. They have an obsession with my stomach! Don't ask, can't tell?!?! I got earrings when I was 10. Had to save up $8.60! How much does it cost now?

Well i got mine for about $40.... $10 for the ring, and the rest for piercing and hydrogen perxoide to put on it... to stop infection and crap, but i noitced that when iwas in melbourne some places r doing it for about $80...... so yeah, depends where u go to get it done......

Next for me is the tattoo ! :D

(god i hope my mum doesnt see that) :eek: :p

well i got (hang on let me count) 7 earrings...onez a lil Spider and onez a lil Roo then the others i got mostly massive silver rings through! Had my belly pierced and it pissed out with blood and i saw Magpiegal19 and her mum at the shops when i got it done im sure they nearly fainted hehe anyway i had a mad Spider snag through which was like 80 bucks then last year i got the cutest lil black n white 8 ball through it for my fave #8 Pie but yeh something gay happened and the whole piercing fuked up and im waitin for it to heal over which it neva does grrh so i can get it done again.....think i mite just go for either a nipple ring now or get a tatt there instead!

Mum said she'd pay for my Tatt for my 21st. But I haven't found anything I want to scar my body with for the rest of my life. Nothing means enough to me, for me to care. And don't anyone say to get something to do with my star sign, because I'm a Virgo-Libra cusp, and I don't really want a naked chick drawn on me! :D

Mum said she'd pay for my Tatt for my 21st. But I haven't found anything I want to scar my body with for the rest of my life. Nothing means enough to me, for me to care. And don't anyone say to get something to do with my star sign, because I'm a Virgo-Libra cusp, and I don't really want a naked chick drawn on me! :D

Awwwwwwww why not - spoilt sport :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got two in each ear, and in a few weeks I'm getting my belly button pierced. I'm not good with pain though, and I'm so scared it's going to hurt!!
The good thing about piercings is you can take them out and that's that, but with a tatoo, it's there forever.
My dad is going to freak when he sees my bellybutton, but I'm not going to be a teenager forever ;)

Originally posted by freo_fan
Seeing how you guys are talking about what piercings you like on "chicks", i gotta say that on guys, I lurv eyebrow rings and tongue rings :D :D

*Off to the body piercing shop I go *

Make my win from our bet that bit more enjoyable ay???

From Kinky QT ;)

Originally posted by meg
I've got two in each ear, and in a few weeks I'm getting my belly button pierced. I'm not good with pain though, and I'm so scared it's going to hurt!!
The good thing about piercings is you can take them out and that's that, but with a tatoo, it's there forever.
My dad is going to freak when he sees my bellybutton, but I'm not going to be a teenager forever ;)

Meg.... trust me it doesnt hurt as much as u think, and it is over in a flash.... ask Magpie gal19. She got her's done in adelaide when she was over and it she was stressing about the pain, and she didnt even realise it was over, LOL so yeah it wont be as bad as u think....

Remove this Banner Ad

Body Piercing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back