Rumour Bombers after Sidebottom

Remove this Banner Ad

Hutchy said on the footy show that the Bombers are Really into Steele and will/have offer him a Big Contract.

Doubt this Will Happen as I doubt a Kid would leave us after 2 seasons

Good luck to them. As if we'd trade him lol.

I would be very surprised if he left, but I would like us to sign him up as quickly as possible. Incidentally, I believe Steele was a Bombers fan growing up.

Keep telling yourself that.

I have it on good authority that a very tempting offer has been pressed to young steele.

1 million over three seasons...Very tempting indeed.

Well It Be Intresting too see and I guess you see our Big List of Players you think you can Steal him away

Keep telling yourself that.

I have it on good authority that a very tempting offer has been pressed to young steele.

1 million over three seasons...Very tempting indeed.

How ground breaking lol. $330,000 a year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just over 300,000 a year. That'd put him in the elite category right?:D

I would put my left testi on him staying.

Of course my left testi had been sore for many weeks now, so I'm hoping to get rid of it.

Essendon's recuriting manager wanted to draft Sidebottom in 2008 but was overruled by Knights.

Think that is Well Known and it could explain why they would like him

Essendon's recuriting manager wanted to draft Sidebottom in 2008 but was overruled by Knights.

Well done Knighter :thumbsu:

Sidebottom is uncontracted. Bombers are after young midfielders. I'd be surprised if they weren't putting an offer to him, like they would a number of players. Not a big issue.

Well the offer has been put forward however I seriously doubt that he would leave. He looks like a Collingwood player, and I dont ever remember a top 11 pick draftee maybe bar Thompson leaving after two seasons.

Having said that 330 odd k a year for three seasons is certainly over the odds for an unproven but highly talented young player.

If I were Collwingwood, I'd certainly be upping the current offer.

I personally think he will stay, but hey I said Essendon are all dead shits if we drafted Mark Williams and I wasnt wrong about that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bombers after Sidebottom

Remove this Banner Ad

Back