Bombers are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Why couldn't this thread have been started by anyone but Welchy McWelch?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OP is right, the bombers are shit. Can't believe how disgustingly overrated hacks like Gumbleton, Pears, Hooker and Hurley are. Made a bunch of old Hawthorn blokes look quick and much more gifted. Pathetic!

OP is right, the bombers are shit. Can't believe how disgustingly overrated hacks like Gumbleton, Pears, Hooker and Hurley are. Made a bunch of old Hawthorn blokes look quick and much more gifted. Pathetic!

Yeah we were shit, but you qualify perfectly to comment on shit, you see it every week.

Yeah we were shit, but you qualify perfectly to comment on shit, you see it every week.
Yeah watching Jack Riewoldt kick 10 last week was a truly shit experience, you goose.
Richmond may serve some crap performances up sometimes but at least we only talk up the blokes who truly can play, ie Cotchin's, Martin's, Riewoldt's etc.
Fair dinkum if I hear Matthew Lloyd mention Essendon's "class" one more time I am going to spew everywhere. You're not a classy side, just a bunch of kids who sometimes get the job done but you are getting found out now, which is a big relief to me as I personally hate your club with every cell in my body.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bombers are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back