Game Day Bombres v Crows, it will be a Marvel!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, anyone with half a clue that watches our sanfl would know that Taylor wasn't ready earlier. Curtin wasn't when we gave him his first game, getting close now. Dowling probably was ready, in hindsight Bond probably was too. Shut ya whinging.
Nankervis didn’t play until round 4.
Cook didn’t play until round 4.
Dowling round 13
Taylor round 16

So which rounds were Dowling and Taylor not ready for?

And when the coach says these players have stuff to work on and they force there way in due to injury and they stay, well it’s fair to say the coach was talking out his arse.

There were some pretty poor moments from Rachele in that game. He won't wanna watch half of his tape. Shouldn't escape criticism.
I think he had a few poor moments but the majority of his game, he worked incredibly hard and did the team thing. His winning goal will lift him tremendously!

I think he had a few poor moments but the majority of his game, he worked incredibly hard and did the team thing. His winning goal will lift him tremendously!
Exactly this
He’s a confidence player and been smashed outside the club for weeks and clearly been second guessing himself
He has that pep and flair back tonight like we saw in his first dozen games
Could be a real turning point for Rach

Exactly this
He’s a confidence player and been smashed outside the club for weeks and clearly been second guessing himself
He has that pep and flair back tonight like we saw in his first dozen games
Could be a real turning point for Rach
I suspect being the main small forward with Rankine out, he might have felt a little more room and responsibility to step up

Yeah, anyone with half a clue that watches our sanfl would know that Taylor wasn't ready earlier. Curtin wasn't when we gave him his first game, getting close now. Dowling probably was ready, in hindsight Bond probably was too. Shut ya whinging.
Maybe because of where we played him, we hung him out to dry in his afl games.

There were some pretty poor moments from Rachele in that game. He won't wanna watch half of his tape. Shouldn't escape criticism.

We generally get a few comments and threads around our coaches focusing on what our young players need to work on rather than what they do well. Each had 7 score involvements and kicked 3 goals. That’s a bloody good game. Let’s celebrate the good

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win, so when we lost earlier in the year and used injuries as an excuse and blamed the kids… have a comment?

I don’t recall us blaming the kids - injuries probably were a factor. Can’t recall who we had out. All the more credit to the side with guys going down tonight and getting the win. Great coaching from the panel to reduce the effectiveness (if not the accumulation) of some of the Bombers key players

But that’s not the point George - you were calling for a sacking 5 minutes into the first quarter. And it was actually one of our great minor round wins
And yes it means nothing for 2024 - but tell me that dead rubber winner doesn’t provide growth for the group. Particular that last quarter with all of our established A grade talent not on the park

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Zac Butters: hold my beer.
Eddie Murphy Agree GIF by Coming to America

Goal or no goal. He’s a MASSIVE concern imo.
Dude, do yourself a favour and stop looking for Rach to fail to justify some weird need to call an early bust.

And start enjoying a young Crow with talent to burn, who shock horror, is not a finished product in his first 80 games.

Dude, do yourself a favour and stop looking for Rach to fail to justify some weird need to call an early bust.

And start enjoying a young Crow with talent to burn, who shock horror, is not a finished product in his first 80 games.
Exactly. Not everyone is a Sloane type.

Rankine had plenty of bad moments during his early years too.

I loved seeing Keays getting around him after the siren went. Great leadership from a bloke who was BOG himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Bombres v Crows, it will be a Marvel!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back