Boncers Latest Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Well we’ve given them a list of “villagers” to hit so tomorrow should be interesting
If they're smart they should be trying to pick someone from another faction off while they've still got villagers to hide behind.
Yeah, and reading back, Drizzy seemed legitimately confused, not just playing confused.
To be honest, just further reinforces my point about it being minimal loss. I get they're a newbie but if they're going to stick around they could at least make an effort to learn the rules.

Well we’ve given them a list of “villagers” to hit so tomorrow should be interesting
Unless we're not villagers
Boy Meets World Drama GIF

Not sure why anyone moved off dogs... had him pegged this morning. Put this in my list boncer34
I had Drizzy as Roleblocker ... so I guess my list is no longer 100% correct. Damn.

Anyway I still don't think we're in a terrible position yet with it only being roleles villagers that are dead. That could definitely change overnight though.

Evil has the amulet I'm assuming?

Anyway I still don't think we're in a terrible position yet with it only being roleles villagers that are dead. That could definitely change overnight though.

Evil has the amulet I'm assuming?
MP said someone very quietly claimed flog (which I definitely missed), so there's hope that it ended up there. But it feels more likely to be with evil at this stage.

Flog note
You had a list of all the roles after just one night phase? Doesn't that make it harder later in the game with confirmation bias?
I'm a gambling degenerate. Any offer of taking a pot shot at something, I go all on.

Mod Note

Only 3 Flogs. The roles list says 4 because I copy and paste old games without editing.
fourth flog is hosting the game is what I’m hearing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think i might be dead
I think I am on the mend, my left ear hurt Monday, it slowly moved to my right ear yesterday and today neither ear hurts

my throat is less sore as well

🤞

I think I am on the mend, my left ear hurt Monday, it slowly moved to my right ear yesterday and today neither ear hurts

my throat is less sore as well

🤞
well i think i may just get away with not getting covid

I've always said with you it's in one ear and out the other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Boncers Latest Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back