Boomer Harvey: Worst all-time games record holder, in all sports, ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 8, 2007
Sweep shots don't count
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
probably
Greetings, you bunch of poorly educated, lower-class, barley literate, pathetic unloved teenagers/immature man children/sad, hopelessly lonely middle aged men who have stumbled upon this brilliantly crafted thread whilst waiting for your sick, low-quality but free-to-view fetish pr0n to load in the six other tabs you have open in your web browser, hoping desperately that recognising screen names on a niche online forum is somehow remotely similar to having real-life friends (bad news: it's not) and will fill that nagging hole in your hollow, meaningless, regular Bay 13-posting life (bad news: it won't).

I don't profess to be here to educate you because there's a level of ignorance here that prevents any kind of learning at all. What I do bring however is a warning, one aimed at everyone but also, particularly, at the group who call themselves "norf".

Your club is about to humiliate you, itself and the very good name of sport and recreation in general, forever.

When that little midget runs out in the next few weeks for his 427th game, wearing it emblazoned on his jumper like some kind of Micro-Machine Nascar toy from 1988, no sport in the world will ever be the same.

Records of this nature are meant to be held by players respected, remembered, honoured and cherished by all fans, across all teams. The man about to break the VFL/AFL games record is none of those things, and less.

I would implore you stop it, but I feel we have passed the point of no return and nothing, nothing will stop this selfish little campaigner getting his tiny little head in the paper and his name on his jumper and his own smiling face tattooed on his backside because that is truly what he wants, to make it all about him, not to do the best for the club as its season goes down the gurgler and retire, as he takes games away from young players and hastens the retirement of long-standing teamates like Dave Petrie.

This bloke has ruined the game. Records now mean nothing. Well done norf.

At lest we can take a quantum of solace in knowing they won't make finals.

EAD bay, seriously

PS: moar like POOmer Harvey, amirite?

Who are the others sports? We need something to compare him to

Tendulkar: 200 tests. In top 5 bats ever.

Boomer: 427 games. Once won a car in a club raffle and refused to give it back when told it looked bad.

At the end of the day, i just admire his durability the most.

The sport chews up and spits out so many players.

Sure he seems like a flog but on the day he breaks the record, i say, well done :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greetings, you bunch of poorly educated, lower-class, barley literate, pathetic unloved teenagers/immature man children/sad, hopelessly lonely middle aged men who have stumbled upon this brilliantly crafted thread whilst waiting for your sick, low-quality but free-to-view fetish pr0n to load in the six other tabs you have open in your web browser, hoping desperately that recognising screen names on a niche online forum is somehow remotely similar to having real-life friends (bad news: it's not) and will fill that nagging hole in your hollow, meaningless, regular Bay 13-posting life (bad news: it won't).

You know me all too well. :(

I don't profess to be here to educate you because there's a level of ignorance here that prevents any kind of learning at all. What I do bring however is a warning, one aimed at everyone but also, particularly, at the group who call themselves "norf".

Your club is about to humiliate you, itself and the very good name of sport and recreation in general, forever.

When that little midget runs out in the next few weeks for his 427th game, wearing it emblazoned on his jumper like some kind of Micro-Machine Nascar toy from 1988, no sport in the world will ever be the same.

Records of this nature are meant to be held by players respected, remembered, honoured and cherished by all fans, across all teams. The man about to break the VFL/AFL games record is none of those things, and less.

I would implore you stop it, but I feel we have passed the point of no return and nothing, nothing will stop this selfish little campaigner getting his tiny little head in the paper and his name on his jumper and his own smiling face tattooed on his backside because that is truly what he wants, to make it all about him, not to do the best for the club as its season goes down the gurgler and retire, as he takes games away from young players and hastens the retirement of long-standing teamates like Dave Petrie.

This bloke has ruined the game. Records now mean nothing. Well done norf.

At lest we can take a quantum of solace in knowing they won't make finals.

EAD bay, seriously

PS: moar like POOmer Harvey, amirite?

Barley literate was my favourite bit

your sick, low-quality but free-to-view fetish pr0n
Ill have you know that I only ever have one sick, low-quality but free-to-view fetish pr0n tab open at any given time, but I am a man of refinement, sophistication and taste.

As far as Boomer goes I find the fact he's wearing a 427 jumper ****ing laughable.
All Tucky wore for his 426th was a premiership medallion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back