Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1st time sc

Debutant
Feb 11, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
ok so gota get 1 of them now 1 latter wich one will stilldrop in price? wich has turned there form around? or should i look at someone different that has had a good start and looks like staying that way wich has a bigger risk but mabby a bigger pay off

so as there is a few of us in this posi hope i can get a bit of help

(ps ranked about 115.900 so no risk to you guys:eek:)

Roo's B/E is tiny if he scores 100 he will go back up to roughly 580K and will be hard to get once again. So imo i would take him now and wait on boomer.

Roo has a breakeven of 80+ while Boomer has a breakeven of 70+. So you would expect both will go up in value. However the Saints have won more games so you would expect Roo to more likely to score better in the long run. But who knows...

I am hoping for Reiwoldt to go down one more week so I can cash in a cash cow (probably Robinson) and trade Skipworth in for Reiwoldt.

That's the plan, anyway.

I am hoping for Reiwoldt to go down one more week so I can cash in a cash cow (probably Robinson) and trade Skipworth in for Reiwoldt.

That's the plan, anyway.

I can do those 2 trades this week. Who would you get for Robbo though? Barham? Collins? Big dilemma!

wish i had skippy as a forward like everyone else so i could convert to one of these... I'll be going for reiwoldt if he drops a little more.

anyone got him as a mid??? who will you try and get in?

Don it would require a double trade

Skippy -> Rookie

Rookie forward -> Harvey or Roo

You cant go wrong with either really.

Just so people know

If roo scores 120 this week he will go up by 20k

if mitch brown scores 50 this week he will go up by 29k

how many points is $9k worth ?

Def Riewoldt for me. Boomer played a pretty ordinary team on the weekend. I think he's on his way out personally... he will still have his big games, but it won't be every week like it has been in the past.
my 2c

Def Riewoldt for me. Boomer played a pretty ordinary team on the weekend. I think he's on his way out personally... he will still have his big games, but it won't be every week like it has been in the past.
my 2c

Lol and who did Roo play again? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roo for me. Cannot see his price getting any lower now. I will be doing Skippy + cash trade this week to get the Roo. Boomer is very good and tempting at that price but l just feel his best days are behind him. The Kangas do not have the class in the midfield to help him out with Wells injured & Simpson also past his best.

Definitely Riewoldt. Sitting on the back of 102 and 140 odd another 100 this week and he's back up. Don't rate Boomer he got away with it against us and may do so against Richmond next week but as someone else said his days of scoring 100 every week are gone will be surprised if he averages over 95 for the year let alone the 115 odd his starting price resembled.

As for someone thinking of another player outside the main 2 mentioned Steve Johnson may be back to his '07 form and would be quite the handy pickup at 517K (but not as nice at the 470K he started at)!

As for someone thinking of another player outside the main 2 mentioned Steve Johnson may be back to his '07 form and would be quite the handy pickup at 517K (but not as nice at the 470K he started at)!

Beware of Johnson ... clagner king and VERY ineffective most of the time. needs at least 3 goals to score over 100

Boomer on 0 with a broken arm or something!!!!

Thucking hell. I have Harvey and Hille. :mad:

After such a great start with Riewoldt, Fisher and Krakeour my team is falling apart and I could be in serious trouble now in one or two of my league matches.

This is the unluckiest run of injuries I have ever had. Every week I am fricken copping them. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back