Boring Boring Boring

Remove this Banner Ad

Daphne

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2001
Melbourne
Does anyone else feel the same way I do, that we are in for another boring year,having to watch and listen to those bloody Essendon supporters. I always like to watch a good game on the box, but I couldnt even be bothered watching last night. I dont know why the umpires dont just throw the whistle to one of the Bummer players and let them do the umpiring. You may as well give Hird the medal now and Lloyd the Coleman medal and at this stage the premiership cup. Well lets hope someone comes along and rips it out from under them, but at this stage I cant see who. Boring Boring Boring. Bummer supporters need not reply.

Awright,i'll bite.
I actually thought last night was a pretty good contest. Port were pretty competitive, and never threw in the towell (disposal let 'em down though). No doubt you'll take this as being a little patronising and smug. But our blokes realised early we had a game on and were made to work hard all night. I was impressed with Port Adelaide's ability to keep persisitin' when things weren't workin' for 'em.

where's wally?

Originally posted by Daphne:
I dont know why the umpires dont just throw the whistle to one of the Bummer players and let them do the umpiring. You may as well give Hird the medal now and Lloyd the Coleman medal and at this stage the premiership cup. Well lets hope someone comes along and rips it out from under them, but at this stage I cant see who. Boring Boring Boring. Bummer supporters need not reply.
Bloody hell, their not even playing you this week and your having a whinge. I tell you what is boring, reading Roos supporters like yourself here crapping on about Essendon all the time, crap on about your own team for once instead of whinging. I hope Brisbane wont BORE you too much tonight.

Agree, totally Daph. (Isn't towel spelt with one l??) Hopefully some injuries to key players....well time will tell. It's called having a say-not whinging, you solid freak!
Oh and Mr unregisted, who's not playing this week??? Your extra players, the ones that wear white!!!!They did and performed below par as usual.

I honestly think Essendon will drop a few matches this year so maybe it will be a tad more interesting than last year.
The only thing worse then extremely happy Essendon supporters is extremely happy Collingwood supporters (shudder).

Originally posted by Wally:
Awright,i'll bite.
I actually thought last night was a pretty good contest. Port were pretty competitive, and never threw in the towell (disposal let 'em down though). No doubt you'll take this as being a little patronising and smug. But our blokes realised early we had a game on and were made to work hard all night. I was impressed with Port Adelaide's ability to keep persisitin' when things weren't workin' for 'em.

where's wally?
You are right Wally your team did put up a good show. But I honestly thought that if anyone was going to beat them tnen It would have been Port. And so for the mood I find myself in at the moment. Lets hope you can beat them in the Prelim.

Originally posted by Thought Provoking:
I hope Brisbane wont BORE you too much tonight.

JUST FOR THE RECORD YOU BORE ME YOU AND YOUR OTHER NAMES BORE THE HELL OUT OF ME. AND ANOTHER THING WE PLAY BRISBANE TOMORROW. AND WHAT WILL YOUR NAME BE NEXT WEEK. I HAVE A SUGGESTION, WHY DONT YOU CALL YOURSELF NOONEGIVESASHITABOUTMEORMYOPINIONS.

Original vile crap by Vansrooboys:

Oh and Mr unregisted, who's not playing this week??? Your extra players, the ones that wear white!!!!They did and performed below par as usual.
I do beleive after tonight they'll be the excuses you'll once again use, as the Lions ravage the hapless roos, who are "below par" at the moment

Actually you are about as thought provoking as your other many names you use on this board you dip stick.
This is the only name I use.

And I wasnt whinging, I was just stating what I think is a fact. So Buggar off
You whinge constantly FACT.

I HAVE A SUGGESTION, WHY DONT YOU CALL YOURSELF NOONEGIVESASHITABOUTMEORMYOPINIONS.
Well I would, but your registered it. Ever heard of CAPSLOCK?

Originally posted by Vansrooboys:
Agree, totally Daph. (Isn't towel spelt with one l??) Hopefully some injuries to key players....well time will tell. It's called having a say-not whinging, you solid freak!

So very sorry.
TOWEL is that better smartarse?

where's wally?

are "below par" at the moment

YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT FACT

[You whinge constantly FACT.
ONLY ABOUT YOU THAT IS WHY I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU KNOW ME. FACT

AND THAT IS WHY YOU WONT GET ANOTHER REPLY FROM ME, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT WORTH THE TIME IT TAKES TO REPLY TO YOU. FACT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

are "below par" at the moment

YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT FACT

[You whinge constantly FACT.
ONLY ABOUT YOU THAT IS WHY I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU KNOW ME. FACT

You have no idea who I am. You stupid bloody woman.

Actually, your posts say alot about who you are. You vile little man. Small man syndrome is that the problem???
Thanks Wanky, look that one up in the dictionary did you??. (that's a book with alot of words..dahhhhh)

Wally, leave the trolls be - anyone with half a brain can see you tried to give PA some respect on Friday night's performance but unfortunately some North folk have 210 reasons to still be smarting from the last few encounters with us.

Dynasties come and go, and really Essendon have only won 1 premiership. so hang in there girl, and watch them fall. There will be a new power one day.

Originally posted by eye:
Dynasties come and go, and really Essendon have only won 1 premiership. so hang in there girl, and watch them fall. There will be a new power one day.
And another moron joins bigfooty.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
RED & BLACK, THE COLOURS OF FENG SHUI

Originally posted by The Dutchman!:
Wally, leave the trolls be - anyone with half a brain can see you tried to give PA some respect on Friday night's performance but unfortunately some North folk have 210 reasons to still be smarting from the last few encounters with us.

Really Dutchman go back and read my reply. And I think that is only one encounter with you that we may be smarting from, and that is ok you were the better team on the day.

[This message has been edited by Daphne (edited 07 April 2001).]

Essendon gave my guys a lesson last night, we tried hard, but weren't good enough. This does not make it an unattractive game though, it is up to the other 15 clubs to improve up to Essendon's standard. Let us NOT try to drag them down to our level, let us all improve, just because they reached the higher level of play first, does not mean it is boring footy, or a boring season

------------------
Chris

(Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus)

Well said Asgardian.

Essendon's high level of play in the long run will only encourage the other clubs to improve and get better, and I think that a lot of them will. It's good that higher standards of footy are still being pushed.

Originally posted by Asgardian:
Essendon gave my guys a lesson last night, we tried hard, but weren't good enough. This does not make it an unattractive game though, it is up to the other 15 clubs to improve up to Essendon's standard. Let us NOT try to drag them down to our level, let us all improve, just because they reached the higher level of play first, does not mean it is boring footy, or a boring season

Asgardian having been at the game and read rose's comments, it's fair to assume that if north aren't in it the game is boring.
Port gave their all.

Yep well said Asgardian. Port have turned the corner and will trouble most sides this year provided they can keep their list reasonably together.

Daphne, while you weren't the main offender in the Roo-troll stakes on this tread you did start it so must cop some flack. You don't think 8 PFs in a row from one team might not be considered hogging the limelight a bit? Its a bit rich to turn around and complain about Essendon who've been in only the past two just because they're a good team.

Besides, following the Hawks performance I think it's looking like 1983-85 all over again... or are they boring you too?

Daphne, while you weren't the main offender in the Roo-troll stakes on this tread you did start it so must cop some flack.

I can handle the flack, I knew what I was doing when I posted this, it is honestly how I feel, can help that.

Besides, following the Hawks performance I think it's looking like 1983-85 all over again... or are they boring you too?[/B]
ummmmmmm ok!

Remove this Banner Ad

Boring Boring Boring

Remove this Banner Ad

Back