Rumour Brad Dick

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought he was on the verge of retirement forced by injury?

Would be an excellent addition if somehow he could get fit.

If we get both Dawson and Dick, will there be a photo on the back page of the paper with Dawson holding a condom packet next to Dick? - courtesy of the st kilda school girl of course.

yes i guess he would be and i hope the best for Brad but two acls and two knee recons? he would have to be vulnerable i suspect to handle the physical workload and pressure on the body in afl.....but miracles do happen

yes i guess he would be and i hope the best for Brad but two acls and two knee recons? he would have to be vulnerable i suspect to handle the physical workload and pressure on the body in afl.....but miracles do happen

There have been a lot of players who have had two recosand gone on to have great careers, McManus, Schwartz, I'm sure lenny Hayes will be a star next year, this is the reason why I think we should have given Tim another go and why I'm stoked we are recruiting dick, brad is an excitement machine when fit, and a perfect replacement for balla if he goes in the midfield, very happy

There have been a lot of players who have had two recosand gone on to have great careers, McManus, Schwartz, I'm sure lenny Hayes will be a star next year, this is the reason why I think we should have given Tim another go and why I'm stoked we are recruiting dick, brad is an excitement machine when fit, and a perfect replacement for balla if he goes in the midfield, very happy

I wouldn't say thats a lot.

On Dick, he has such potential to be a brilliant crumbing forward if he can get his body right and that is a big if. I wouldn't be against the Eagles getting him if Freo decide not to go down that path.

Reckon he will be good, just concerned that injury prone players on the rookie list is risky.

The benefit of the RL is if we get a LTI we have someone ready to go to elevate, ala Barlow, Lower.

No use having injury prone players there if we cant elevate anyone, Dick, Roberts for example.

But reward > risk in Dick's case.

I wouldn't say thats a lot.

On Dick, he has such potential to be a brilliant crumbing forward if he can get his body right and that is a big if. I wouldn't be against the Eagles getting him if Freo decide not to go down that path.

They aren't the only three, just the first three I thought of. It is possie that some players are just unlucky twice and not necessarily prone to knee injuries

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would love to see the headline "Dockers want Dick"
or "Dockers set to take Dick"

dont worry. it will happen :eek:..... and i can see the lead up to the RD articlaes "dockers love the thought of Dick".... "Freo Persues Dick"....... "Dick wants in at fremantle"..... gotta laugh :thumbsu:

dont worry. it will happen :eek:..... and i can see the lead up to the RD articlaes "dockers love the thought of Dick".... "Freo Persues Dick"....... "Dick wants in at fremantle"..... gotta laugh :thumbsu:
Today's Age has "Dick looks to join Dockers"
WHERE'S THE FUN IN THAT!?

I enjoyed the "Dick wants in at Fremantle" one:thumbsu:
or afterwards: "The Dockers have taken Dick"
and building up to his first game: "Dick set to penetrate barriers at Fremantle"

PS respect for the avatar!

Today's Age has "Dick looks to join Dockers"
WHERE'S THE FUN IN THAT!?

I enjoyed the "Dick wants in at Fremantle" one:thumbsu:
or afterwards: "The Dockers have taken Dick"
and building up to his first game: "Dick set to penetrate barriers at Fremantle"

PS respect for the avatar!

Hehe the possibilities are endless
Cheers got it tattooed all up my are too, well the symbols anyway. Love apc

I have had a massive soft spot for Collingwood ever since I saw DIck play for them, a great player to watch. Was really sad to see him delisted (though can understand why, unfortunately), and was just hoping ANY club would pick him up and give another chance. Would love it if Freo took the punt. And since Head is long gone, there is also a bad name position available.

Inb4allthedickjokes

If you want a laugh, check out the innuendo and puns in the 'Brad Dick delisted by Collingwood' thread on Bay13...

Edit:
Looks like Lyon has agreed to get Dawson now. The terms for joining Freo in 2012 is he wanted to play with Dick.

Oh God..I'm way too immature for this thread..

Imagine at the next Derby if he played and won the Rosco....

Our Little Dick is better than your big Cox

Inb4allthedickjokes

If you want a laugh, check out the innuendo and puns in the 'Brad Dick delisted by Collingwood' thread on Bay13...

Edit:
Looks like Lyon has agreed to get Dawson now. The terms for joining Freo in 2012 is he wanted to play with Dick.
Best one yet.

Freo to give Dick a try
Freo picks up Collingwood's Dick

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Brad Dick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back