Traded Brad Hill [traded with future 3rd to St Kilda for Acres, #10, #58, future 2nd and 4th]

Who won this trade?

• Fremantle

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like this deal will be painless for both parties.

Freo pick 6 and a later pick back, Saints get Hill and a pick and both clubs move on to their other trades.

Lethlean said Gallagher and Bell have been talking for some time and the deal wont be difficult.

Bell is the new Dodoro.

you mean he doesn't want you

staggerring how many players have wanted out at freo in the last few years

Yes it must be close to 3 or 4 players ...unbelievable

Since 2015?

Lachie Neale
Lachie Weller
Hayden Crozier
Chris Mayne

Who am I missing?

hill langdon blakely all want out...2 bnf winners in the last two years..weller chose GC over you ..pretty substantial I would think

hill langdon blakely all want out...2 bnf winners in the last two years..weller choose GC over you ..pretty substantial I would think

My apologies I mistakenly thought when you said it's staggering how many players have wanted out in the last few years ....that you were referring to the last few years.

Weller - yes that would be devastating if that happened every year.

Mockery aside, Neale, Hill & Langdon will/are losses.

My apologies I mistakenly thought when you said it's staggering how many players have wanted out in the last few years ....that you were referring to the last few years.

Weller - yes that would be devastating if that happened every year.

Mockery aside, Neale, Hill & Langdon will/are losses.

all good

Blakely doesn’t want out.

Weller is getting paid a ridiculous amount of money for his talents. We got pick2. Pretty fine with that

he wanted out which was my point...yes you guys did well getting pick 2 for him
just what I heard with Blakely..could be false of course

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like this deal will be painless for both parties.

Freo pick 6 and a later pick back, Saints get Hill and a pick and both clubs move on to their other trades.

Lethlean said Gallagher and Bell have been talking for some time and the deal wont be difficult.
Dreaming if you think you'll get anything back, It'll be hill = 6 + for Freo

Christ WC flogs are a different breed.
They're no worse than Richmond,Carlton and Hawthorn fans,they just easily rattle and get under the skin of Freo fans because Freo have experienced zero success while WC have been a pretty successful club.

By the way,I live in Perth,barrack for neither side really,although I wish them both well if not playing my side,and am a Freo member.

They're no worse than Richmond,Carlton and Hawthorn fans,they just easily rattle and get under the skin of Freo fans because Freo have experienced zero success while WC have been a pretty successful club.

By the way,I live in Perth,barrack for neither side really,although I wish them both well if not playing my side,and am a Freo member.
The success part doesn't really bother me to be honest. The double standards, idiotic arrogance is what annoys me.

Example - Rioli provides a fake sample and tests positive to drugs. Ryan was drink driving, only months after walking out of a pre season camp, yet freo's culture is being questioned. WCE played the victim with the Gaff incident, lies to the media and even pushes over media staff (literally) and people just accept it.

Fyfe won a second brownlow, yet the west aus paper couldn't care less, just wanted to talk about freeing a guilty Rioli.

The success part doesn't really bother me to be honest. The double standards, idiotic arrogance is what annoys me.

Example - Rioli provides a fake sample and tests positive to drugs. Ryan was drink driving, only months after walking out of a pre season camp, yet freo's culture is being questioned. WCE played the victim with the Gaff incident, lies to the media and even pushes over media staff (literally) and people just accept it.

Fyfe won a second brownlow, yet the west aus paper couldn't care less, just wanted to talk about freeing a guilty Rioli.
Cool.

What are you talking about? I read WA papers and there was plenty of talk regarding Fyfe,just as their has been regarding Longmuir,just as there was with Sandilands and Ballantyne. The paper is allowed to talk about Rioli as well.

For what it's worth,I think most of WA has a drug problem to some extent,but it's all Freo fans seem to be able to pin on WC,I put this down to the smaller membership,and lack of success. Probably has as much to do with Freos little man complex than Eagle arrogance.

I still prefer the dockers just pointing out the obvious from what I see first hand,the Dockers are hardly cleanskins.

And the paper don't allow WC to get away with everything,for example they now follow Cousins around,stalking and reporting on everything he does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Brad Hill [traded with future 3rd to St Kilda for Acres, #10, #58, future 2nd and 4th]

Back