Breaking News

Remove this Banner Ad

Angry Pirate

Draftee
Apr 8, 2007
Like i reported a few weeks back there could be a last minute coaching change at Parkmore, meeting tonight to seal Neil Collets fate, apparently Craig Hutchinson is standing by.

Like i reported a few weeks back there could be a last minute coaching change at Parkmore, meeting tonight to seal Neil Collets fate, apparently Craig Hutchinson is standing by.

You have got to be kidding !

I would have thought that Parkmore should be glad just to have a coach !

Any comment Have you Heard ?

coach isn't going to kick them winning scores...

no big deal.

Well you're right but I believe the coach was able to get players to the club and if he goes then I suggest these players will up and leave.

Let's be honest no player down there is going to kick a winning score anyway ! :D :D

Angry Pirate,
Is Parkmore going to be the first club to use Phil Stevens's plan to use excess players from other clubs?

Angry Pirate,
Is Parkmore going to be the first club to use Phil Stevens's plan to use excess players from other clubs?

Junior ive heard all sorts of crazy ideas, recruiting plans etc during the pre season and yes there was mention of using excess players from a club from the efl and a club from the ammo's but i dont think anything serious has been done about it.

Could be more on this in the coming days or even hours. Stay tuned

Rumour has it that last night the coach of Parkmore was sacked and that the reserves coach walked out... We are scheduled to play them this weekend.... Will be interesting to see if they can get 2 sides together.... I hope they can get out on the paddock and be able to see out the season. Once a club folds it is rare that they can get back up and playing again (Well done to South Yarra for being able to do so).

Rumour has it that last night the coach of Parkmore was sacked and that the reserves coach walked out... We are scheduled to play them this weekend.... Will be interesting to see if they can get 2 sides together.... I hope they can get out on the paddock and be able to see out the season. Once a club folds it is rare that they can get back up and playing again (Well done to South Yarra for being able to do so).

How on earth could Parkmore sack the coach !

It certainly wouldn't be his fault, the committe should have a look at prior decisions made ?

How on earth could Parkmore sack the coach !

It certainly wouldn't be his fault, the committe should have a look at prior decisions made ?

Im not the kind of guy to tell you all so, but i told you so. As for why could the club sack Neil, its quite simple he cant coach had no control over the players and lacked any sort of tatics. The committee have made mistakes but now everything is on the up and up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont worry about the pirates we get some quality players back in this week, Dingley are far too good for us and we wont be the last time they spank but with all the crap gone and a new regime in place that can actually lead grown men we will be far more competitive

Any updates on this pretty disappointing situation, the Pirates were not so much undermanned rather very underdone when we played them in round 1, seems a bit premature to be doing this after 2 rounds when all seemed rosy just a fortnight ago with a few promised new players and the committee sounding happy. Give us an honest update AP, as a bye in Div 2 wouldn't look too favourable. Maybe Skye up to fill the void MM???

Collett probably got all he could get out of the guys he had playing for him. Round 1 there was clear instructions that were not followed. Most of his side had never played footy.
I think the committee has made a mistake sacking somebody after 2 rounds considering the reputation they have been left with after the alleged buying of the division 3 flag.

Collett probably got all he could get out of the guys he had playing for him. Round 1 there was clear instructions that were not followed. Most of his side had never played footy.
I think the committee has made a mistake sacking somebody after 2 rounds considering the reputation they have been left with after the alleged buying of the division 3 flag.

Who cares about last year now. Lets just hope Parkmore can keep going, the last thing this league needs is for a club to pull out at this stage. Keep going Pirates.

Any updates on this pretty disappointing situation, the Pirates were not so much undermanned rather very underdone when we played them in round 1, seems a bit premature to be doing this after 2 rounds when all seemed rosy just a fortnight ago with a few promised new players and the committee sounding happy. Give us an honest update AP, as a bye in Div 2 wouldn't look too favourable. Maybe Skye up to fill the void MM???

I can assure you there will be no bye in Div 2, the pirates will be fine going through a rough trot at the moment, The side you played in round one was missing some quality players and your right were very underdone mainly due to the pathetic training drills we were doing and a whole bunch of new guys who arent used to playing together, so im convinced in a couple of weeks with a injection of some new guys and an actual structured game plan we will improve, im not saying we will be world beaters but i dont expect to see another pitiful effort like the one displayed last week

Junior Neil didnt get anywhere near the best out of any player which is a shame cause he is a nice guy but senior coaching isnt his go right now. Believe me the committee have been stewing over this for some time now it isnt a knee jerk reaction to the first two rounds, perhaps we need to bust out uncle paul out of jail and get him back

Hey Angry Pirate, Great that Neil was a nice bloke and everything, but more importantly, how are the Pirates looking for this week? I heard at one stage they only had about eight blokes in the twos last week...
Any chance they'll be right for a game or should the Hammers just head straight down to the Keysie for a "Pot off" on Saturday morning

Hey Angry Pirate, Great that Neil was a nice bloke and everything, but more importantly, how are the Pirates looking for this week? I heard at one stage they only had about eight blokes in the twos last week...
Any chance they'll be right for a game or should the Hammers just head straight down to the Keysie for a "Pot off" on Saturday morning

Hey House, I would head off for the "Pot" Parkmore are a joke !

Who cares about last year now. Lets just hope Parkmore can keep going, the last thing this league needs is for a club to pull out at this stage. Keep going Pirates.

Nice work Going Places, Why don't you go down there and give them some off your insight and wisdom !

I hope they play...The Hammers will be a better side for the win!
Although most of the boys would be keen on an afternoon at the Keysie!!!
Let's hope for the sake of the competition that The Pirates turn up to play this week.

I hope they play...The Hammers will be a better side for the win!
Although most of the boys would be keen on an afternoon at the Keysie!!!
Let's hope for the sake of the competition that The Pirates turn up to play this week.
Bloody dissapointing Angry!!!
The hammers must be angrier after what happenned today
On the field at 11.45 along with the umps and only THEN comes the word that the Pirates cant make it.....
That's very ordinary my friend! You guys must have known that you wouldn't have enough blokes, but the straw that broke the camel's back was when the Hammers offered four blokes to help yoou field a team so that at least the guys who turned up could have a run. But with that the courageous pirates hopped into thier cars and F***ed off!!!! Good form that!!
The Hammers would like to thank you for letting them use your beautiful playing surface for a training session for the reserves players, some of whom gave up a days work to play, it was a small consolation.
Stick together Pirates, you can't do that sort of thing again. The competition deserves better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody dissapointing Angry!!!
The hammers must be angrier after what happenned today
On the field at 11.45 along with the umps and only THEN comes the word that the Pirates cant make it.....
That's very ordinary my friend! You guys must have known that you wouldn't have enough blokes, but the straw that broke the camel's back was when the Hammers offered four blokes to help yoou field a team so that at least the guys who turned up could have a run. But with that the courageous pirates hopped into thier cars and F***ed off!!!! Good form that!!
The Hammers would like to thank you for letting them use your beautiful playing surface for a training session for the reserves players, some of whom gave up a days work to play, it was a small consolation.
Stick together Pirates, you can't do that sort of thing again. The competition deserves better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you expect !

Welcome back the Pirates of old ! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Breaking News

Remove this Banner Ad

Back