Brendon Goddard's Mark

Remove this Banner Ad

That mark, at that time, at that moment... was the greatest Saints moment of my life. I was on the 4th level, jumped out of my seat and almost jumped over the barrier. So much heartache that it wasn't our premiership defining moment - can only hope it can be replicated next week.

That mark, at that time, at that moment... was the greatest Saints moment of my life. I was on the 4th level, jumped out of my seat and almost jumped over the barrier. So much heartache that it wasn't our premiership defining moment - can only hope it can be replicated next week.

Being at the game and a pies fan, i take my hat off to Goddard - a mark of the highest order - absolutely amazing

A great grab to watch, but also considering the context of the mark with regard to it's importance in the game, I think that it should go down as one of the great marks of Grand Final history.

A great grab to watch, but also considering the context of the mark with regard to it's importance in the game, I think that it should go down as one of the great marks of Grand Final history.

unfortunately it... like the game... loses a bit of shine without a result don't you think...?

If ever there was a hero in a draw it was BJ, when he took that mark I was doing cartwheels, thought we were about to bring it home but alas not to be, or not yet anyway.

Hopefully Goddard can give us an encore performance next week.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol I was seriously crying when he kicked the goal after the specy

Wasn't far behind you bro, especially when he did the big fist pump to the Saints logo, I was going f***ing ballistic.

Anti climax in the end that we didn't win it but we didn't lose it either.

C'mon BJ give us an encore next week.:thumbsu:

what are the chances there will be a poster in the paper? that grab gave me the greatest feeling of happiness i have experienced, by far my favourite sporting moment of all time

what are the chances there will be a poster in the paper? that grab gave me the greatest feeling of happiness i have experienced, by far my favourite sporting moment of all time

definately agree modra....when god took that mark the feeling was like no other! the greatest single sporting moment ive evr witnessed its just a shame that we couldnt get over the line...i thought we had it after that

Everyone I was watching it was going absolutely skits. Jumping up and down, fist pump uppercuts... And only 1 out of the 5 went for St Kilda!

I'm in love with BJ now. If there is a poster I can see that going smack bang on my bedroom door, a place usually reserved for an Adam Gilchrist or Matthew Lloyd.

lol I was seriously crying when he kicked the goal after the specy

so was my wife

may have been because I elbowed her in the face as I jumped out of my chair in excitement, but a result is a result

( I didn't really. She just thought we were going to win from that moment on)

Remove this Banner Ad

Brendon Goddard's Mark

Remove this Banner Ad

Back