Opinion Bring Back the Death Penalty

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting markets would be interesting.

I generally hate sports betting but I might well have a flutter on the day. It'll give me something extra to talk about with my fellow lovelies in the marquee. I suppose we could gamble on the stoner as well as the stoned...endless possibilities.

Mate, women are fine... They can join in on the fun!!

I can tell you right now though... I have no urge to commit crimes. I have no urge to hurt anybody for no reason however if I was placed in a room with this piece of $hit, I would not hesitate for a second to stick a knife through his skull! Livid.... Absolutely ruddy livid! No punishment is too great.

I generally hate sports betting but I might well have a flutter on the day. It'll give me something extra to talk about with my fellow lovelies in the marquee. I suppose we could gamble on the stoner as well as the stoned...endless possibilities.
I would imagine the markets would be on how many stones it took to kill the person; who threw the killing stone; type of stone that killed the person (pro tip - never back sedimentary). What a day out!

I would imagine the markets would be on how many stones it took to kill the person; who threw the killing stone; type of stone that killed the person (pro tip - never back sedimentary). What a day out!

Far superior to a hanging, which are said and done more quickly than a 1980s Tyson fight.

For what it's worth, I recommend some sort of standardisation of the stones: none too heavy, or too sharp. But I admit that I'm kind of conservative that way, and that more cosmopolitan types might prefer a variety of stones.

Far superior to a hanging, which are said and done more quickly than a 1980s Tyson fight.

For what it's worth, I recommend some sort of standardisation of the stones: none too heavy, or too sharp. But I admit that I'm kind of conservative that way, and that more cosmopolitan types might prefer a variety of stones.
Ah, a traditionalist! I think having different shapes and sizes would add something, maybe a shorter from of state sanctioned murder might bring in women and families?

Ah, a traditionalist! I think having different shapes and sizes would add something, maybe a shorter from of state sanctioned murder might bring in women and families?

I am something of a traditionalist. I tend to think that ten-pin bowling went downhill when bowlers started individualising their balls, getting all swirly and fluro. I really don't want stoning to go the same way.

We could try and introduce some more brevity as well as levity to the festivities, as you say, to make it a bit more family-friendly. Would a firing squad on a side stage be uncouth?

Amen. This Soft Approach is Destroying Society.

Should start at School with Kids getting the Belt/Cane. That give them a good kick up the Ass
Sounds to me like you're just blood thirsty now.

Aha the death penalty.
The penalty for the weak to hide behind.
Don't want to deal with it?
Then kill it. Simple answer for simple minds.
The imprisonment / rehabilitation solution. Don't want to face reality and deal with a problem once and for all? Just give them a 2nd chance to bring pain to society and claim it is morally superior.
An simple answer for hypocritical people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back