Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd love that get one, my 2005 SBS WGT Guernsey probably needs and update, but I have no idea how I'm meant to get one when I live in Melbourne and can't line up at the store.

This one appears to be better than the 2020 one, but I think the 2014 final one is best. Not even bothering trying to get one, I know that I'm Buckley's chance.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I'd love that get one, my 2005 SBS WGT Guernsey probably needs and update, but I have no idea how I'm meant to get one when I live in Melbourne and can't line up at the store.
Someone who went to the line up today for the PB and missed out mentioned on the PortStore thread that they (Port Store staff) are taking names for a priority list when they release more in June. So you should ring the Port store now and find out. Im sure they will sort all interstate members/supporters out if this is the case.

Someone who went to the line up today for the PB and missed out mentioned on the PortStore thread that they (Port Store staff) are taking names for a priority list when they release more in June. So you should ring the Port store now and find out. Im sure they will sort all interstate members/supporters out if this is the case.
I wouldn't rely on that... Didn't give me a call last year or when ever it was.. they last went on sale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we stop bringing up Eddie McGuire now as he no longer has influence over our club. The guy is a deadhead and waste of oxygen. I'm surprised he hasn't been permanently cancelled yet by the SJW's. I can't even stand seeing or listening to him on radio or tv as he has lost all credibility to me.
I will keep bringing up McGuire as long as his CEO sits on our board of directors.

When Cardone is a) gone from our board room or b) leaves McGuire Media … then I will agree that McGuire is out of our lives.

Literally no one is gonna buy them for 300 right? I mean maybe 6 months ago but now we all know they're gonna be stocked again and almost certainly with regularity. Enjoy your dead stock scumbagz.
You'd think that but we live in a world where people pay triple the price for Kmart items on eBay.

Prison Bars and players getting pumped up with photos and interactions about them all week certainly would have assisted yesterdays performance!

This who say it’s a ‘distraction’ don’t understand how important a clubs soul is.

This one appears to be better than the 2020 one, but I think the 2014 final one is best. Not even bothering trying to get one, I know that I'm Buckley's chance.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
You reckon the 2014 one is the best? I've got the 2014, but not the latest two but this most recent one looks by far the best with the black and white MG Logo sitting above the cross bar. The 2014 has the big renault logo, that cuts into the cross bar and is yellow so it messes it up a bit for me.

You reckon the 2014 one is the best? I've got the 2014, but not the latest two but this most recent one looks by far the best with the black and white MG Logo sitting above the cross bar. The 2014 has the big renault logo, that cuts into the cross bar and is yellow so it messes it up a bit for me.

I think people are still a bit misty eyed about what happened when we wore it in 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back