Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Think L is quite popular will be hard to find a swap 🤔 I have xl but from 2 years ago... Bit big but fits over my hoodie quite well on a cold night.
You're right. Funny thing is I had the L in my basket that morning until my son assured me he was an medium.

He's 6 foot and wide shouldered and into this whole slim fit thing like all lads are, but he is wearing it at games over another top not playing in the thing. Also told him his young 20s body is only going to get 'wider' over the years despite his supplement regime...;)

Anyway the Port store and warehouse in Vic have been great. Have sent it back in the very slim hope someone sends back an L for a swap. Most likely its a refund and a wait until June - and someone who pre-ordered an M and missed out is in for a pleasant surprise.

Does the size you ordered fit ok, or is it tight like another poster noted?
I just compared wearing the PB with last years grey chevron guernsey.
There is a slight difference regarding fit with the PB fitting slightly a bit more snug around the under arm area (armpit region) as they have bit more of a material around the arms compared to the grey chevron.
Im not obese nor am I a stick figure would say slightly above average build with broad shoulders.
Just depends on your body type
I can see why some people would want to go up a size slightly
If I had to buy another one I would go with the same size as my original purchase. Its not skin tight or anything
Recommend you to wear your old guernsey and think its 5% tighter. I think thats best how I could explain it. Hope it helps!

Last edited:

Apparently the Prison Bars with AFL logos and current sponsors will be in the AFL23 video game.
Indeed. Also doesn't take up any of the 5 heritage slots the game comes with for all teams as it's a 2023 jumper!!!!
1679477006369.png

We induce artificial scarcity of the PB guernsey by not producing enough of them and more generally being a limp dicked franchise that won't stand up for itself and actually wear it on the field more than once or twice a decade and then charge our customers $500 for guernseys from years ago that weren't even worn in a game.

Great job Port!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1679818973620.png

You sir are my hero.

Last edited:

View attachment 1640785

You sir are my hero.
If only we had the same kind of planning, execution and courage at the club level.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

WHERE'S THE TEEEEAL

where it belongs...
knoesen-toilet-paper-turquoise__0806886_pe770146_s5.jpg

Boy, this Genuine, Organic Good Guys AFL Rivalry™ Sure Is Getting Spicy! I can't wait to tune into 3AW for my next hit on the Prison Bars Saga !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back