Brisbane Board Fantasy Football Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 7, 2000
Horsham
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
As some, if not all of you are aware, there is a fantasy football board on Bigfooty where football matches are played using the program Q Basic and it involves the use of Bigfooty nicknames and you play games and have a whole season etc. It's been around for a few years. All you need to do is watch and see how you play.

There are 8 or so teams at the moment and some of them are the team boards putting in a fantasy football team. The Geelong board is starting to get a team together and I'm trying to get a team together.

Fitzroy have a team, so it would be good playing against them. Maybe if we form a team, have a match against them?

Anyway, post your interest here, what position you play and what number you want.

We have 11 players already.

SpecialBruce (Captain) - Half back flank - #14
Lionheart20 (Captain) - Centre - #20
Rchowell - Half back flank - #17
Homer - Centre Half Forward - #30
CarterS - Full Forward - #7
NathanD - Back Pocket - #2
BrainOfMorbius - Ruck - #8
Brissygal - Half Forward Flank - #12
PrincessCharman - Centre Half Back and Backup Ruckman #19
Joshhem - Forward pocket #18
Geebs - Half Forward Flan #1

I will edit the post as we go. I think we can have a maximum of 28 players and a minimum of 20 or 22.

B: NathanD ________ ________
HB: SpecialBruce, Princess Charman, Rchowell
C: __________ LionHeart20 ___________
HF: Brissygal, Homer, Geebs
F: Joshhem, CarterS, ____________

FOLL: BrainOfMorbius __________ ___________

INT ________ __________ __________ ________

EMERG ______ _______

If anyone has any ideas for our team nickname, post it here and we'll all decide on something.

It's starting to look like a team.

Originally posted by SpecialBruce
There are 8 or so teams at the moment and some of them are the team boards putting in a fantasy football team. The Geelong board is starting to get a team together and I'm trying to get a team together.
It's good to see some of the other team boards getting together and organising their own fantasy football teams. Good luck with getting your team organised.

Great idea! If I didn't have my own side already then I'd be in too. But I'm sure you'll have no problems filling all the spots!!!

Good luck with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd join, but like MSB Roys, already signed up with Fitzroy. Good luck with getting the team together. For those that haven't read any of the threads for the games, it is good and gets you in!

Originally posted by PrincessCharman
I wouldn't mind being interchange ruckman (woman) with number #19 if that's ok.

Is it o.k. if I am a newbie to this? :)

Sure!

Oh, you can start on the ground if you want. Name your position. You can still be backup ruckman though, but you can play another position if you want instead of playing on the bench.

I too am already lining up for the Roys, so its not kosher for me to join up for Briz as well.

Maybe I could do a Lynchy.... anyone willing to fork over a cool million for ten years?

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane Board Fantasy Football Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back