Preview Brisbane Lions vs Sydney Swans Sunday 21st June 1:10pm @ GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is that interesting? He was dropped for being out of form and was poor in the VFL. Needs to earn his spot.

Last week he almost played, this week he is behind Corey Warner? It is a fair question

Corey Warner has been pretty good the last few weeks

Thats a good answer for sure, just when Heeney2frankling mentioned it , it seemed a reasonable thought is all.

I don't personally mind Warner, Mitchell being sub.

Presume Reid won't be sub.

Last week he almost played, this week he is behind Corey Warner? It is a fair question
It is indeed a fair question.

Iā€™m no great wrap on Wicks - but Warner and Mitchell havenā€™t exactly been on fire either.

I can only assume theyā€™ve seen a need for more outside run in McIā€™s absence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guarantee we win this Game

Load up they are favourites and enjoy the winnings.

Brisbane are doing a good job getting over the line against teams they should beat, but the form line is misleading imo.

Will need to play well for sure but we will be ready .

Swans by 25-125

25-50 point win for the Swans sounds about right. Sadly I just can't see the Lions getting a win here.

25-50 point win for the Swans sounds about right. Sadly I just can't see the Lions getting a win here.

Reverse jinxer !!! Stop it , now be honest,šŸ˜‚

Stat that sort of encapsulates the two teams style;
View attachment 2051752

Brisbane is very much win the stoppage and get the ball fwd as quick as possible, (3rd for clearances, 1st for kicks)
I think its the complete opposite tbh. Sydney take the game on through breaking the lines by foot which is why they have alot of bounces and play on % from marks but Brisbane are a possession based side. In last 5 games Sydney average 84 marks per game and Brisbane 118. 107 of Brisbane's marks are uncontested and Sydney roughly 77. Shows that Brisbane like to Switch it around and poke holes in the defensive structure.

Because for a majority of the season he was in a team thats been 3 games clear on top?

Now he is behind names such as Warner/Mitchell which is a bit insane
I don't think he's "behind them."

Worth remembering that we'll have different priorities for different players.

Last week Parker needed to be eased back into senior footy. This week Mills needed to be rested. And right now Wicks needs to find form in the VFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back