Brodie Holland

Remove this Banner Ad

Snoozer

Club Legend
Jan 14, 2004
AFL Club
Carlton
Not sure if anyone has posted this or not.... just got an email saying Brodie Holland and his missus will be arrested today after a fight with another 2 chicks. Apparently Brodie smacked one of the chicks pretty hard in the head.

Re: Brodie Holland Rumour

yeah sounds real believable

im not a pies fan and i still rekcon that bloke is a champ.

no way is this true IMO

UNIT said:
He did used to play for the Dockers after all.

Yeah for the Dockers and very used to playing the Derby vs the E-Girls and getting in a bit of biffo!

OFFICIAL COLLINGWOOD STATEMENT

The Collingwood Football Club would like to make the following statement in relation to an alleged incident involving Collingwood player Brodie Holland.

The incident occurred early on Sunday morning, during which Brodie Holland went to the defence of his fiancé Sarita Stellar.

Brodie has been assisting police with their enquiries and no charges have been laid.

Neither the club or Brodie are able to make any further comment as the matter is in the hands of the police.

Nicki Malady

Communications Manager

Collingwood Football Club

Who would've thought this rumour is actually true! Was just on channel nine news and collingwood have released a statement. Their story is that he came to the defence of Sarita outside of Billboards night club and one of the women is slightly injured and that Brodie and Sarita are assisting police.

Tricky_Ricky2 said:
yeah sounds real believable

im not a pies fan and i still rekcon that bloke is a champ.

no way is this true IMO

Yea, sure. Chump, more like it.

May I suggest to all Pies people on BF that we keep our thoughts to ourselves and not give this thread anymore legs than it will get.

If you wanna talk about Brodes, head for your home CFC board. Lets keep it in house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tess said:
May I suggest to all Pies people on BF that we keep our thoughts to ourselves and not give this thread anymore legs than it will get.

If you wanna talk about Brodes, head for your home CFC board. Lets keep it in house.

Yeah thats really clever, like non-filth supporters don't have access to those boards.

How come you haven't taken your own advice then?

I saw the channel 9 story.
Didn't seem to be a great deal in it.
His GF was getting a hard time, he went to her defence, cops asked him questions.

Collingwood makes the News and sell Newspapers, what else is new

tess said:

You bloody hypocrite"

After some of the moralising you've you've posted on these boards (including passing judgement where's there is only innuendo), I would expect you of all people to condemn these sorts of actions is the strongest possible terms. "Keep it inhouse"? Seriously tess take a good look at yourself. Whether the allegations are true or not is irrelevant, it's clear again you will defend him because of the team he plays for and label his acusers "whores". You of all people should be a bit more enlightened.

Again tess you expose yourself for the low-life piece of trash you are.

Murray said:
I saw the channel 9 story.
Didn't seem to be a great deal in it.
His GF was getting a hard time, he went to her defence, cops asked him questions.

Collingwood makes the News and sell Newspapers, what else is new
Do you guys get a commission every time you spin this crap?

No doubt Collingwood make news, it must be reasurring to everyone at Collingwood that they can continue to make news like this.

Given the AFL's new code of conduct rules on treatment of women this would make news even if the player came from a "lesser" club. :rolleyes"

Channel 9 must be in a delima here - is he one of Eddie's boys or is a channel 7 personality? :D

tess said:

Unlike you to stick up for someone accused of doing something to a member of the fairer sex, Tess. Bit of double standards here, eh.?:rolleyes:

If it turns out, as alleged, that Brodie Holland did beat this woman - Collingwood will have to sack him surely?

I'm no law student as you can probably tell, but the defence to assault, self defence does not discriminate against the female gender. Sure there is the battered woman sydnrome that affects many cases.
You need to get off your high horses, sure I will admit if you believe the speculation it is disapointing if he 'assualted' but we don't know now do we.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brodie Holland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back