Brownlow Medal 2009 (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brownlow Medal

If anyone has seen your results from last year they'd be stupid not to be taking your advice.

What do you think Hayes' chances are of beating Montagna, Goddard and Riewoldt? I know you fancy him to beat all three, but how many votes do you have seperating him from the rest. Curious to know because many of my multi's have him, as at $8.50, it is great odds.

If anyone has seen your results from last year they'd be stupid not to be taking your advice.

What do you think Hayes' chances are of beating Montagna, Goddard and Riewoldt? I know you fancy him to beat all three, but how many votes do you have seperating him from the rest. Curious to know because many of my multi's have him, as at $8.50, it is great odds.

I think his main competition is Dal Santo. You can pretty much put a line through Riewoldt, the guy doesnt poll. Goddard hasnt polled well in the past either, but also hasnt had a year as good as this year. Dal Santo has I think easily the best polling history of the group (yes i know Hayes smashed it last year, but previous to that Dal Santo had him easily covered) In my opinion it'll be out of Dal Santo and Hayes with Montagna and Goddard being outside chances

I think his main competition is Dal Santo. You can pretty much put a line through Riewoldt, the guy doesnt poll. Goddard hasnt polled well in the past either, but also hasnt had a year as good as this year. Dal Santo has I think easily the best polling history of the group (yes i know Hayes smashed it last year, but previous to that Dal Santo had him easily covered) In my opinion it'll be out of Dal Santo and Hayes with Montagna and Goddard being outside chances

You are spot on there mate. I have Dal Santo sitting 4th in my Brownlow votes then Hayes and Goddard close together. I think that Hayes will beat Goddard but Dal Santo has him covered.

Michael Doughty has to be up there in the Crows Votes. Bernie Vince will poll well. I am willing to say that Scott Thomson will not get close to winning the crows team votes. The one that im having troubles with is the Port Team Votes. I was like to know peoples thoughts. I am thinking of Tredrea winning it.

Michael Doughty has to be up there in the Crows Votes. Bernie Vince will poll well. I am willing to say that Scott Thomson will not get close to winning the crows team votes. The one that im having troubles with is the Port Team Votes. I was like to know peoples thoughts. I am thinking of Tredrea winning it.

I like Pearce from the port group, with Tredrea being his biggest threat. Tredrea has 3 games where he was outstanding, and if he polls 3 in all of those games he is a good chance. The problem with Tredrea is that these are pretty much the only 3 games where he can poll, he's not a player that ever gets gifted votes in games that he doesnt dominate.
Pearce has been inconsistent, but has played his best games in ports wins, he has a great polling history, polling in games such as this http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=2972
he polled 13 votes in the year that he won the rising star in a side that had more standouts than the one this year.
The other 2 dangers beside Tredrea are Boak and Rodan I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back