14: Ablett

12: Dal Santo, Judd

11: Hayes

10: Mitchell, Goddard, SJohnson

9: Tredrea, JSelwood

8: Bartel, Gibbs, Goodes, Swan

7: Chapman, Haselby, Winderlich, Pendlebury

etc

Special Edition next week with Club Leaderboards etc for the half way point. ;)

Re: Brownlow Medal

am interested in the limited amounts of votes given to bombers players here.

bombers are sitting 5-5 after 10 games with a % of around 94%, not too bad. so going from that you could make an assumption that the votes in bombers game could be around 28-32 bombers-opposition, however going from two of the above lists after rd 10, bombers players polled 23 votes in one and 21 votes in the other, is this a reflection that Essendon work better as a team with the opposition having standout performances? or some other factor?

Black is starting to warm up, over the last 5 weeks he should of been in the votes and the umps love him. As i backed him at the start this is how i see him so far this year

Rnd6-2
rnd7-2-3
rnd 8-2 sherman should get 3
rnd 9- mite sneak the 1 ahead of drummond
rnd10- 2-3 depending on how umps see richs game, rich deserves the 3 in this game.

9-10 votes at this stage with ablett, judd, montagna leading the charge. Brad sewell will also be right up there at this stage.

I just can't find places to give Black votes.

Gave him 2 in RD 8. Don't think he deserves any from the last game (did have a good 2nd half though). Definitely none in R9 imo. None in R6. 2 in R7 (just over Power).

I have him on 4.

Leon Davis @ 126.00 seems a good bet to me. The games where collingwood have won, he has been top 3 at least for sure

am interested in the limited amounts of votes given to bombers players here.

bombers are sitting 5-5 after 10 games with a % of around 94%, not too bad. so going from that you could make an assumption that the votes in bombers game could be around 28-32 bombers-opposition, however going from two of the above lists after rd 10, bombers players polled 23 votes in one and 21 votes in the other, is this a reflection that Essendon work better as a team with the opposition having standout performances? or some other factor?

Just looked at my votes. I've given 26 to Essendon.

They won't win it thought what's the point.

Judd would be leading, then Ablett, Selwood, Montagna (not sure how umps are with him) and Goodes would be around abouts.
Ablett would be leading even if he didn't poll in his last two games.

after 10 rounds i have:

Ablett 18
Mitchell 16
Dal Santo 15
Montagna 13
Judd 13
Gibbs 11
Hasleby 11
Stanton 10
Black 10
Goddard 10
Cross 10
S Johnson 9
Hayes 9
S Thompson 9
R Shaw 9
Bartel 8
Goodes 8
Akermanis 7
Winderlich 7
Kirk 7
K Cornes 7
Swan 7
Chapman 7
J Selwood 7
Pendlebury 7
Tredrea 7
Gilbee 7

This is by looking at the stats and remembering who played well. Tell me if any one is too high or not on list.

What do you guys think of Leon Davis for the charlie?

i got him for the win $20 @ $101 paying $2020 and place $35 @ $26 paying $910

(Log in to remove this ad.)

after 10 rounds i have:

Ablett 18
Mitchell 16
Dal Santo 15
Montagna 13
Judd 13
Gibbs 11
Hasleby 11
Stanton 10
Black 10
Goddard 10
Cross 10
S Johnson 9
Hayes 9
S Thompson 9
R Shaw 9
Bartel 8
Goodes 8
Akermanis 7
Winderlich 7
Kirk 7
K Cornes 7
Swan 7
Chapman 7
J Selwood 7
Pendlebury 7
Tredrea 7
Gilbee 7

This is by looking at the stats and remembering who played well. Tell me if any one is too high or not on list.

i would think selwood be higher, you have black right, marc nurphy rite up there, gilbee hasnt done much this year

i would think selwood be higher, you have black right, marc nurphy rite up there, gilbee hasnt done much this year

With J Selwood it was hard to give votes because Ablett has 3 most games then came S Johnson or Chapman with Bartel and Corey taking the two/one votes. Maybe he could have a few more votes but even when they won there was a standout from the opposition who could of stole votes.

Can anyone tell if they gave votes to opposition in any Geelong game this year as i did and want to know if i was justified.

Could people tell how many different guys have got the 3 votes in the St. Kilda games as I have 4. There could 6 peoople who could have a 3 vote game. Very consistant team effort. Geelong's votes hogged by Ablett

atm

Ablett: 13
Sewell: 11
Joel Selwood: 9
Leigh Montagna: 9

No Dal Santo
hes soft
and dosen't work hard for his disp

Ablett has more votes for sure he has been the best player in 5 or 6 wins. Dal Santo was our best player in the first 4 weeks but has dropped off since. He is right up there for sure.

If you have Montagna on 9 what about the rest of the votes from our wins. There are 60 votes and 50-54 votes would be ours meaning that someone must be in double figures.

atm

Ablett: 13
Sewell: 11
Joel Selwood: 9
Leigh Montagna: 9

No Dal Santo
hes soft
and dosen't work hard for his disp
no judd too??

how do people think votes will go for the Brisbane VS Kangaroos and/or Hawthron VS Adelaide games on the weekend.. looks like scotty thompson is hitting some of his form from last year after a slow start.

i woulda thought north vs bris would go

3. rich
2. adcock
1. black

black was very quiet in the first half but helped brisbane jump away in the 3rd and control the game in the last. adcock and rich for their 4 quarter efforts but rich was best on ground easily

i woulda thought north vs bris would go

3. rich
2. adcock
1. black

black was very quiet in the first half but helped brisbane jump away in the 3rd and control the game in the last. adcock and rich for their 4 quarter efforts but rich was best on ground easily

Don't have my votes with me, but pretty certain I gave Mitch Clark votes. 2 or 1. Unsure. Rich definitely deserved the 3, can't remember if I gave Clark/Adcock/Black the 2/1 .

Champion data has Ablett leading with 17 votes, Montagna 2nd with 14 votes, and Leon Davis 3rd with 11 votes. That's all they named.

Perhaps to place. None of them will win it.

Personally, I have:
Murphy - 3 (could be more)
Hayes - 8 (could be more or less)
Watson - 4 (others rate highly, I think he wouldn't be much more then 4 at this stage).

I've got Murphy between 9-11, depending on the Judd factor (about the same). Seems the bookies would agree as he's now 9th favourite at Sportsbet.

Am shocked that Gibbs is hovering between 8-11 for most. I've got him 4-5 at this stage - 3 vs. the Lions and 1/2 vs. the Bulldogs. Looks like most have been voting based on stats which is fair enough but Gibbs' stats haven't been indicative of his impact thus far this season.

I've got Murphy between 9-11, depending on the Judd factor (about the same). Seems the bookies would agree as he's now 9th favourite at Sportsbet.

Am shocked that Gibbs is hovering between 8-11 for most. I've got him 4-5 at this stage - 3 vs. the Lions and 1/2 vs. the Bulldogs. Looks like most have been voting based on stats which is fair enough but Gibbs' stats haven't been indicative of his impact thus far this season.

In fairness to me that was written two weeks ago. I hav Murphy on 7 now. :p

The odds aren't designed by the bookies btw, they are mainly in relation to punter's betting.

Gibbs has been good in a few of our wins, which is why I think he has quite a few votes (8-9 imo).

Champion data has Ablett leading with 17 votes, Montagna 2nd with 14 votes, and Leon Davis 3rd with 11 votes. That's all they named.

Makes me feel better about having Montagna so high. :)

ChampionData are usually fairly spot on, they predicted Bartel in 07. Not sure about last year.

In fairness to me that was written two weeks ago. I hav Murphy on 7 now. :p

The odds aren't designed by the bookies btw, they are mainly in relation to punter's betting.

Gibbs has been good in a few of our wins, which is why I think he has quite a few votes (8-9 imo).

Probably should've checked the date. :eek:

I can't see Murph polling any votes in our losses to date however I think he's a chance at polling 2/3 in all our wins bar the Collingwood game. I had him best on vs. Richmond, Bulldogs and West Coast and second to Gibbs against the Lions.

Judd, I can see polling in a couple of our losses. Will be shocked if he doesn't poll 1/2 vs. the Bombers and Freo. Against the Hawks he was brilliant, but I think Fev's 8 goal haul will mean he misses out. I have him with 3 and 2/3 against the Pies and Eagles, 1 vs. the Lions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back