Brownlow Medal 2010 (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brownlow Medal 2010

Why very unlikely? He got the 3 votes against Cats this time last year and probably will for his round 5 efforts against the cats back in April.

Came 2nd overall in the count 2009 and is looking like he will come home strong & go one better this year. Go Juddy!

I sure hope so, Im on Judd very hard atm.

Theres no-one taking votes off Judd.

I wouldnt have him in my top 10 best players for 2010.
But, thats not how Brownlows work.

Its going to be a bit of a farce, but one that ill be having a chuckle
at and cashing out because of it.

Why very unlikely? He got the 3 votes against Cats this time last year and probably will for his round 5 efforts against the cats back in April.

Came 2nd overall in the count 2009 and is looking like he will come home strong & go one better this year. Go Juddy!

geelong beat us by 101 points, do you really think carlton will get up?

Riewoldt has the 3, I'm not really sure how to judge Hayes' game now that he's slowed down dramatically since half time.

geelong beat us by 101 points, do you really think carlton will get up?

Some of the best games I have seen him play have been against the cats. Win, lose or draw he will fire up to try to get his team over the line. Just saying he is just as likely to get a 2 or 3 vote in this game as any other game. I think he actually lifts for the challenge. Only scare is if cats smash us, but that has not happened for years. Or since Judd became a blue funny enough.

Damn shame that Lenny has gone quiet in 2nd half. Riewoldt 3, Goddard and Gram probably get the others now but Lenny could get votes.
Last year there was a game ( vs Dogs for memory ) where Lenny did the same and killed it in the first half and then hardly touched it but he got the 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roo a shoe in for the three. Think goddard and gram might get the other votes but lenny might sneak in.

My Leaderboard:

23 - C Judd
21 - D Swan
19 - G Ablett
18 - B Harvey
17 - J Selwood, L Hodge
16 - L Hayes

(Pendles on 15 with a few others)

Carlton v Geelong this week is an important match, if Carlton win then I think that puts to bed Ablett's chances and I would give Judd a huge chance. Of course if Ablett dominates in a Geelong win then I see it being very tight. Swan has Richmond too! :eek:

I'm putting it down to these 3 now.

Damn shame that Lenny has gone quiet in 2nd half. Riewoldt 3, Goddard and Gram probably get the others now but Lenny could get votes.
Last year there was a game ( vs Dogs for memory ) where Lenny did the same and killed it in the first half and then hardly touched it but he got the 3.

heres that game in question
http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=4139
if i recall correctly he had around 24 disposals and was simply umbelievable in the first half, i think he spent a fair bit of time on the bench in the 2nd half and only added a handful of possesions.. so that does give some hope for today.

My Leaderboard:

23 - C Judd
21 - D Swan
19 - G Ablett
18 - B Harvey
17 - J Selwood, L Hodge
16 - L Hayes

(Pendles on 15 with a few others)

Carlton v Geelong this week is an important match, if Carlton win then I think that puts to bed Ablett's chances and I would give Judd a huge chance. Of course if Ablett dominates in a Geelong win then I see it being very tight. Swan has Richmond too! :eek:

I'm putting it down to these 3 now.

Swan has the Crows... so your point remains valid!

3. Riewoldt
2. Gram
1. Hayes/Goddard

Such a shame if this is the case. Gram is one of the premier downhill skiers of the competition, and came into the game when the Saints started dominating. Lenny was instrumental in the first quarter when it was game on, and I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls 1 or 2 considering his polling history.

Hopefully the umps remember his (Hayes') brilliant first half and sidestep and give him votes.

The big movers this week were Judd, Ablett and Pendlebury. Wouldn't surprise me if Ablett is the new favourite. Hodgey is slipping as is the Sand-Man.

Going on my votes and analysis I oinly have Judd on 16, and that is factoring in his record as well (the fact umps love giving him votes), so I may be avoiding him this year...

Still anyone's medal.

22 - C.Judd
21 - D.Swan
20 - J.Selwood, G.Ablett
19 - S.Pendlebury, L.Hodge
17 - L.Hayes
16 - L.Montagna

Don't know how, but my 3-2-1 system has come up with the last three quinellas. Pretty hard to believe yourself come the night though (unless its Ablett/Judd like last year).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back