Brownlow Medal 2011 (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the Tab Last night.

K. Hunt was 101-1 for brownlow.
N. Naitanui was 251-1
S.Hill (freo) was 301-1.

Mate and i agreed, that NN and s.Hill have a 20 more than likely chance to win the Brownlow compared to K.Hunt

Yeah, I'm assuming idiots are betting on Hunt or the bookies are smart and put him higher up so he's noticed. He would be more then $101 for the best player in the VFL ;)

K. Hunt is a better chance in the Allan Border Medal this year. Seeing this thread fire up is like when the Christmas trees arrive in Target in August when you're 8yo. You know it's too early, but **** it, it's Christmas!

Will be able to watch every game this season and am looking forward to making a contribution to this thread over the season.

Set myself a 200 limit to place a few early bets, looking at:

20- Murphy @ 67 (disappointed I've missed the 81s on Iasbet)
50- Pendles @ 21
50- selwood @ 15
50- jack to win sydney @ 10

WOAHH hang on. Jack to win sydney? Where is that? Centrebet?. That is amazing. No-one will get near him this year, he was right up Goodesy's date last year. Im signing up right now!.

Had a crack at Andrew Krakeour at 600/1, reckon that is massive overs, will be in their best 22, gets plenty of ball, kicks plenty of goals and is a classy user and mover.

Won the Sandover last year by a country mile and can see him playing on a high HFF rotating through the midfield and kicking 30+ goals.

I'm sure people were saying the exact same thing I considered saying to you about Barlow this time last year, so I won't. Could make for an epic bump :thumbsu:

Had a crack at Andrew Krakeour at 600/1, reckon that is massive overs, will be in their best 22, gets plenty of ball, kicks plenty of goals and is a classy user and mover.

Won the Sandover last year by a country mile and can see him playing on a high HFF rotating through the midfield and kicking 30+ goals.

If doing as a bet/lay than yes if he satrts off well, if you actully think he is gong to win then not a chance in hell, he will be playing mainly the small forward/half forward role and players of that position don't get votes.

Where is/was he 601?

Interested in this too. Is $101 at Centrebet.

Krakouer is a midfielder now, will not be restricted to a small forward role.

Can pick up 30+ possessions and kick multiple goals.

He was 600/1 at centrebet on Sat. I wanted $100 to pay 60k but they only let me have $50 at 30k, I then also had 50 @ 151 for a place.

600/1 quickly came into 100s and was only 81/1 on sportsbet when I got on at centrebet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Krakouer is a midfielder now, will not be restricted to a small forward role.

Can pick up 30+ possessions and kick multiple goals.

He was 600/1 at centrebet on Sat. I wanted $100 to pay 60k but they only let me have $50 at 30k, I then also had 50 @ 151 for a place.

600/1 quickly came into 100s and was only 81/1 on sportsbet when I got on at centrebet.

I got Krakouer @$201 on Saturday at centrebet. You must have just got in before me. I could only put on $50 too. I should have grabbed the place @67 but didn't. I will still do OK if he wins but should have handled things better.

Krakouer is down to $20 at TAB Ozbet.

If I were doing the bet, I would've chucked some on Krak/Pies premiership. I mean, think about it, you have a premiership side, if you add a player who wasn't in that premiership side, and he wins the brownlow, nothing is going to stop them... If Krakouer wins the Brownlow, I'd expect Collingwood to be $1.02 faves to win the big dance. (I feel dirty.)

If doing as a bet/lay than yes if he satrts off well, if you actully think he is gong to win then not a chance in hell, he will be playing mainly the small forward/half forward role and players of that position don't get votes.

Krakouer definitely has a chance to win it. Collingwood won't play him as a small forward. Richmond would ... hang on ... they did ... for 100+ games :rolleyes:

If I were doing the bet, I would've chucked some on Krak/Pies premiership. I mean, think about it, you have a premiership side, if you add a player who wasn't in that premiership side, and he wins the brownlow, nothing is going to stop them... If Krakouer wins the Brownlow, I'd expect Collingwood to be $1.02 faves to win the big dance. (I feel dirty.)

Does anyone know if any sites are offering brownlow/premiership multis at this stage?

Footy is back and I can't wait!!

Can't wait for another season of brownlow and to take the TAB to town again. For now I have just put a little bit on Judd at $11. The way I see it is that he will not get any longer during the year unless he gets injured and if Carlton win 11+ games he is going to poll about 30 votes which will basically win it.

Looking forward to the year

Not cool, dude! Smashing, I agree. I'm all over it. At this stage, Jack winning Sydney's votes will have me in profit for the year, if I bet as much as I intend :thumbsu:

This is a good point, although saying that they would be $1.02 is going a bit far.

I have been told I would be the world's worst bookie. But in all seriousness, if Krak were to win the Charlie, I'd expect the Pies to be the shortest priced favourites in the GF for quite some time...

I have been told I would be the world's worst bookie. But in all seriousness, if Krak were to win the Charlie, I'd expect the Pies to be the shortest priced favourites in the GF for quite some time...

I understand what you're saying, but realistically he'd likely only have a shot if Swan or Pendlebury or Didak went down with a season-ender and vacated one of the primary midfield spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back