brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

COOL-A-ROO said:
Tredrea Top 3 @ $1.45 looks safe. I got $1.60 a few weeks back.
Even Riewolt @ $1.65 seems safe.
The Brownlow really is a mug's punt this year. Can't predict how the umps will vote and too many chances.

As for Tredrea, I saw Carey get duped too many times to consider him a safe bet. Does he talk back to the umps? Will Cornes take too many BOGs off him? Too many variables.

If I was to throw $5 down for an interest. Roo for a place. Umps like him and another gun year. Adelaide's record will hurt him a bit though.

I took the 400's on offer for Scarlett at the start of the year. Don't expect him to win, but will get a nice little run at 2k.

Tredrea has been backed off the map in the last 2 weeks.
Isn't it weird how players firm after the season ends.

Seems that the feeling is of the top 3 in the market,only Tredrea was super consistent throughout the year.Judd is explosive in games but not dominant in many,not that this will hurt him & apparently Riewoldts finish to the year was superior to his start.
Problem is they werent winning in the 2ndhalf of the year.

This is one year a roughie wouldnt surprise.
N.Lappin for me,$31 in May when I jumped on.Current odds are about right.

Seth.

sethlad said:
This is one year a roughie wouldnt surprise.
N.Lappin for me,$31 in May when I jumped on.Current odds are about right.

Seth.
Good luck with that one Seth. Lappin should give you a good run for your money. It would be amazing to see four midfielders from the one team with Brownlows. Just shows why they're damn near impossible to beat when the heat is on.

Thanks Dingster,he was brilliant in the middle of the year.
Its hard to know when they've got so many brilliant midfielders sharing it round but at least history shows that fact doesnt stop one of them winning.

Would be a worthy winner,even if Im talking thru the pocket.
Must say Im really looking forward to the medal this year,lots of chances.

Seth.

Ling is a good outside chance at about $17, as he was the only real standout in a team that won many games. Also quite distinguishable with his hair. However, Tredrea will win uncontested. I got him at $11 a month and a half ago and I'm already counting my money. Also interested to know your thoughts on Chad Fletcher's chances, he's at good odds, and began starring at the end of the season when they started winning games.

chilled said:
Ling is a good outside chance at about $17, as he was the only real standout in a team that won many games.

I think Matthew Scarlett stood out. Not hard to spot, always in the play, carries the ball a lot and isn't exactly quiet on the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sethlad said:
Thanks Dingster,he was brilliant in the middle of the year.
Its hard to know when they've got so many brilliant midfielders sharing it round but at least history shows that fact doesnt stop one of them winning.

Would be a worthy winner,even if Im talking thru the pocket.
Must say Im really looking forward to the medal this year,lots of chances.

Seth.

I got on Lappin @41 early in the year. Only put $20.00 on though.

Jumped on today:

Chad Fletcher @ $51
Richo (most Tigers votes) @ $2.30
Chad Fletcher top 5 @ $7
Jeff White top 5 @ $5
Ling to win @ $13

Judd at $14 at the start of the year.
Cousins at $16 same time.
Had another crack at Judd at $8.50 a few weeks back.

I have $20 on Tredrea for the Brownlow
I have $5 on Tredrea to get 22-23 votes

I have made a series of other bets for what players from each team will get the most votes

Haselby will get most votes for Freo
Judd most votes for Eagles
West most votes for Bulldogs
Hird most votes for Essendon
Riewoldt most votes for St Kilda
Licuria most votes for Collingwood
Riccuito most votes for Crows
Tredrea most votes for Power
Hall most votes for Sydney
White most votes for Melbourne

all $5 each bet

I put $5 on Brisbane to poll most total amount of votes.

It's amazing how all the money flows after round 22, much of it based on finals form. I backed Paul Hasleby to finish top 5 @ $10, which I thought was value, seeing as he was favourite for the first half of the year, and should pick up 4 or 5 BOG's. $1.14 for Tredrea, and $1.25 for Riewoldt to finish in the top 5 are the most ridiculous odds I have seen in a long time.

Remove this Banner Ad

brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back