Bummer Welsh unloads at tribunal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't this fit into your other Essendon thread titled "Tribunal bows to Bombers yet again"?

Still a bit dirty on Tarrant are we?

Your yet to comment or make a thread on Hawthorn's suspensions and punishments yet though... typical.

Originally posted by bOmBeR_BoY1
Couldn't this fit into your other Essendon thread titled "Tribunal bows to Bombers yet again"?

Still a bit dirty on Tarrant are we?

Your yet to comment or make a thread on Hawthorn's suspensions and punishments yet though... typical.

He is just dirty that we are so much superior to his tragic team. Everyone is used to it by now.

Yep.

Someone may need to inform Woosha of the players code. From what Ive heard thus far in the media he unloaded. I don't see what it would have achieved though since they had all the footage they needed.

Tell me something, how can WE know what he said and that he unloaded. Really, these things should be kept confidential to protect the player(s).

• Banned
Originally posted by Ari
Yep.

Someone may need to inform Woosha of the players code. From what Ive heard thus far in the media he unloaded. I don't see what it would have achieved though since they had all the footage they needed.

Tell me something, how can WE know what he said and that he unloaded. Really, these things should be kept confidential to protect the player(s).
protect them from what? public knowledge that they are happy to squeal?

Originally posted by Macpie

I post an unbias and reasonable response and you come up with that? Meh...

Woosha is not the first player to ever tell it like it is... did you ever think that perhaps, with the amount of video footage available, he didnt want to be suspended for lying to the tribunal. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Macpie

If you're calling Welsh a squealer based on the information in that Herald Sun report, you're a bigger tosser than I thought you were.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by nonchalance
http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/common/story_page/0,8033,9799307%5E20322,00.html

So: Welsh told Lewis that Goldspink told him Picioane and Vandenburg had been reported.

What else do ya expect him to say though? On video he was the one come charging towards Vandenburg to pull him outta the scuffle with Mcphee. If he says that he didn't see what happened within that little fight, then why else would he have "engage into the melee" then? He had no choice but to tell what he saw to justify his own actions

Originally posted by Ari
My how ironic from an Essendon supporter... maybe Essendon should have kept their mouth shut and not squealed in the first place... maybe Lloyd shouldnt have made comments to prejudice the tribunal because any charges had been laid and heard.... perhaps Sheedy shouldnt have prejudiced the tribunal by telling everyone that Winderlich was going to miss this week because of injuries he received in the fight.

If you want to whinge cry and moan to the public then how can you expect to go into a tribunal... do a player in like Welsh did.. and then expect for it to be kept confidential and in house. Essendon don't seem to be keeping much stuff in house do they.... especially that cry baby whinging whining pretty boy captain James Hird who didn't even show the respect to go and see the AFL about the umpires but decided to unload on them on National Television and cast doubts on his integrity of 1 particular umpire bordering on calling him a cheat and corrupt............. yet you want Essendon players dobbing to be kept in house?.

****en Hypocrisy at its finest.

Originally posted by Cooldude
Ari: What exactly did Woosha say?

What I heard on White Line Fever and a Newsbreak on freetoair last night was that Woosha said something along the lines of "player and player came in and were roughing up McPhee". It also said on the newsbreak that Woosha said he saw them throwing punches at McPhee and one player was on top of him.

Now, whether or not that's the truth of what he said Im not sure. I only bothered to post because I heard it from two seperate media's.

Ultimately, he didn't say ANYTHING that couldn't be seen on the TV. My opinion is UNLOADING is when something is not caught on video and the tribunal goes to the players in question to the get the whole story.

Macpie... do you REALLY think anything Woosha said will have had any impact in the final decisions? Nope.. didn't think so.

...back in ya box fella. ;)

the only good thing about the suspensions is nobody can accuse hawthorn of throwing games. a substandard side now with no midfield (bar nick ries) and a heap of suspensions in other positions. priority pick me up.

Essendon all went with guilty of melee so they didn't have to give evidence. When welsh talked to lewis (not in the tribunal but the investigation) he told him what he saw and why he went into the melee. He could of went with the I don't remember..... But that would of gotten himself into trouble for coming into the melee from 20m? away.

Lets hope is a dud draft year for hawthorns sake :p

Good on him!

Im pretty sure if any of you had a bunch of people bashing into your mates as he did, you'd open your mouths too.

And for one, it was all on video.. wasnt as if he could do the whole 'It didnt happen.. or it was accidental' bull****.

Rat.

Will come back to bite the Bummers. They've used filthy tactics for 20 years under Sheedy. Hopefully opposition clubs give the same treatment back. Johnson, Rioli and Fletcher will struggle to get a game if the Players Code goes out the door.

Originally posted by Mark Viduka
My how ironic from an Essendon supporter... maybe Essendon should have kept their mouth shut and not squealed in the first place... maybe Lloyd shouldnt have made comments to prejudice the tribunal because any charges had been laid and heard.... perhaps Sheedy shouldnt have prejudiced the tribunal by telling everyone that Winderlich was going to miss this week because of injuries he received in the fight.

If you want to whinge cry and moan to the public then how can you expect to go into a tribunal... do a player in like Welsh did.. and then expect for it to be kept confidential and in house. Essendon don't seem to be keeping much stuff in house do they.... especially that cry baby whinging whining pretty boy captain James Hird who didn't even show the respect to go and see the AFL about the umpires but decided to unload on them on National Television and cast doubts on his integrity of 1 particular umpire bordering on calling him a cheat and corrupt............. yet you want Essendon players dobbing to be kept in house?.

****en Hypocrisy at its finest.

You know, I can see you've posted, but all I'm reading is BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! Typical post from you.

Whinge on this, whinge on that. My name's Mark Viduka and I hate Essendon cos they're dobbers & they blow. I'm still a virgin and would crawl through a perfectly good brothel to get to a fat boys ass.

You never say anything positive and are always just full of unadulterated schyt!

Save us all some time and stop posting until you've got something useful to say.

You're such a little biatch Mark.

Originally posted by nonchalance
Can people stop ****ing quoting MV?
What is the point of putting somebody on Ignore when people continually repeat his posts?

just put the people who quote him on your ignore list too. duh.

it's our democratic right to quote somebody else if we're going to respond to them. and you should be happy - almost everybody who quotes dukes disagrees with him!

Originally posted by Ari
What I heard on White Line Fever and a Newsbreak on freetoair last night was that Woosha said something along the lines of "player and player came in and were roughing up McPhee". It also said on the newsbreak that Woosha said he saw them throwing punches at McPhee and one player was on top of him.

Now, whether or not that's the truth of what he said Im not sure. I only bothered to post because I heard it from two seperate media's.

Ultimately, he didn't say ANYTHING that couldn't be seen on the TV. My opinion is UNLOADING is when something is not caught on video and the tribunal goes to the players in question to the get the whole story.

Macpie... do you REALLY think anything Woosha said will have had any impact in the final decisions? Nope.. didn't think so.

...back in ya box fella. ;)
What on earth does John Worsfold have to do with all this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bummer Welsh unloads at tribunal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back