Byron Pickett - is he remembered as a Kangaroo, Power or Demon?

How is Byron Pickett remembered?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Deadly Assassin

Senior List
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Byron had a great career spanning three clubs but how is he remembered by the football public?
Kangaroo, Power or Demon?

Are we going to do this for every player that ever moved clubs?

Blah Blah Blah Reaction GIF

I didn't even remember he played for Melbourne...

I remember him as a Kangaroo first and closely followed by Port Power. It was at North that he forged his reputation as a hard hitting ball of muscle, IMO

I remember him as a hit man, and a pretty bloody good one, but by the time he got to us the game had changed so you could no longer ‘legally’ kill anyone.

There is a few people in this video who can't remember who Byron Pickett is at all...

I reckon there's a few blokes Pickett played on that don't have much memory of the days they played on him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port Adelaide easily. A Port Junior who came back and won the Norm Smith in Port's only AFL premiership.

Port Adelaide easily. A Port Junior who came back and won the Norm Smith in Port's only AFL premiership.

Easily? Lol please. He was brilliant for North in the 99 GF, as well. Was also in Norm Smith calculations. He was also an All Australian, that year. Also a rising star winner at the Roos, in 98.

Pagan then shifted him forward, with magnificent results.

120 games for North
55 games for Port
29 games for Melbourne

He is North Melbourne through and through. And his son will be the same.
Include the years he has worked at Port since retirement and he'd have spent far more years at Port.

He always seems to be around the club and I assume his kids are too.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back