Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 30, 2003
Bunvegas
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WA, Australia
CaesarSalad3.jpg

Anyone else a fan of making them yourself? What do you put in yours?

I tend to go Cos Lettuce, grated parmesan from the local deli, bacon, chicken (or salmon if I've got a bit of extra cash on hand), lemon juice, sourdough croutons and either the Paul Newman or Cardini's dressing. Bit of worcstershire sauce doesn't go astray on the chicken either.

Love it........best salad around. Can't stand lemon juice or achovies with it - gotta have the real bacon and good quality parmesan

Love It - best salad around

instead of the hard boiled egg I have one soft boild egg on the top so you have the gooey yolk when you break it

The Cafeteria at work serves a great one but they add tomato and advocado with it - dont mind the avocado cause it adds to the creamyness of the dressing but I take the tomatoe out

Not the healthiest salad but very bloody tasty. I think finding a place that does a good one is gold. It HAS to have a poached egg. No questions. If it doesnt, then never again.

When I make it I like to crumb the chicken in dukkah after cooking then slicing it up. Adds something a little different to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love It - best salad around

instead of the hard boiled egg I have one soft boild egg on the top so you have the gooey yolk when you break it

The Cafeteria at work serves a great one but they add tomato and advocado with it - dont mind the avocado cause it adds to the creamyness of the dressing but I take the tomatoe out

Tomatoe? Oh, now, that´s just wrong!

make my own dressing
lime, anchovies, garlic,wostershire,soft boiled egss,ExVgn OO,parmesan
No eggs on the salad
just dressing
no chicken
,just bacon,anchovies, parmessan and cos and garlic rubbed on the croutons.
Have a Mexican cook book with the original recipe.
Its the best

The best caeser I had was at a place near Crown. Was $25 but it ****in delivered big time. Would buy it every day of the week.

Make them at work heaps - Who doesnt love saeser salads?

Best I've had was at a place called Images in Warrnambool. Awesome.

When I make it I have iceberg lettuce, tomato, dressing, chicken and prawns. Eggs if I can be stuffed.

Once it's done I throw it in the oven for two minutes to warm it up. Awesome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Caesar Salad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back