Call out for thesis research participation!

Remove this Banner Ad

SkinnyLappin

Draftee
Aug 23, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Hi All!

Long time, first time.

I’m currently doing my thesis project involving advertising and marketing strategies used by Victorian AFL clubs to attract new members. I'm on the hunt for any Bigfooty users who became first time members of the Melbourne, Richmond, Essendon or Carlton footy clubs for the 2017 season (last season).

All you'll need to do is participate in an open ended online questionnaire (will take approx. 20 minutes) regarding your support for your team and why you chose to become a member for the first time in 2017. The research is all above board (approved by the RMIT ethics committee), will be totally anonymous and you will not be chased up any further after your questionnaire is completed (unless you want to know anything more about the project).

Most importantly, it will contribute to research that will help both professional and amateur sports clubs around Australia to remain financially stable and continue to play a huge part in the community.

Please PM me if you or anyone you know fit the bill and are interested in helping.

Cheers so much,

SkinnyLappin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back