Game Day CaLOLton baggies vs Magnificent Hawfs Youf

Remove this Banner Ad

lol no :shrug:

catscratchfever might call you a liar and challenge you to a bet before squibbing though :$
Nah, I know Zachah is reasonably truthful and honourable (most of the time), 2 things which you definitely are not ever.

Any excuses for the WORST premiership defence ever in 1959?

Your last response was along the lines of 'who cares about what happened so long ago?'. Therefore you don't care about any of Floggingwood premierships prior to that. The Flogpies waited until 1990 to win another one - but Geelong lead 4-3 in AFL flags and 4-2 in direct H2H grannies. You embarrass yourself as a matter of course, melty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May Premier.

Many were buzzing about Carlton having the best balanced side in the comp. Complete bollocks! Slow after the usual explosive first quarter. Full of tall timbers without speedy and skilful smalls to complement. Heavy reliance on the captain and Curnow throughout the season.

Need to go small during the off season to 'balance' and fulfil the potential of the overall squad. Otherwise another middle finish beckons.

Of all the players to have had their careers ruined by a footy club, I don't think there's any better than Patrick Cripps.

What Carlton have done to him is disgraceful

I don't usually read every post in a game fred, but this has been entertaining

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day CaLOLton baggies vs Magnificent Hawfs Youf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back