Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

I genuinely can't imagine being so obsessive that I'd post SEVEN HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FIVE TIMES on a thread about a player that has literally no bearing on my team. I haven't even read more than this page - and I don't think I need to - to find out what Danny boy's discussion has been like. The Cripps v Oliver thread on the Polls board was enough for me.

Jesus. Get a life.

You mean Danny has done this before?

I genuinely can't imagine being so obsessive that I'd post SEVEN HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FIVE TIMES on a thread about a player that has literally no bearing on my team. I haven't even read more than this page - and I don't think I need to - to find out what Danny boy's discussion has been like. The Cripps v Oliver thread on the Polls board was enough for me.

Jesus. Get a life.

LEAVE DANNY ALONE

Using Brad Johnson’s rolling AA team from 8 weeks ago to strengthen your argument is insane. Just this week he had Dayne Zorko on the back flank and on the interchange as well.
are you saying that you really can't comprehend how elite Fritsch has been? I already showed you that he kicks more goals than any other Brisbane player over the last 4 years! that ends it right there.

are you saying that you really can't comprehend how elite Fritsch has been? I already showed you that he kicks more goals than any other Brisbane player over the last 4 years! that ends it right there.
I’m saying using a blokes team who can’t even count to 22 as evidence is…well on brand for your arguments so far really

Anyway how come he’s never made AA?

he's made the squad. that's good enough.

can you show me the link to where Brad Johnson had Zorko in 2 positions.
What does that mean - the squad is nearly double the size of the final team. But anyway many players say best and fairests are more important than media awards - he’s got a few of them right? You’re telling me is a generational talent. Must have what 3-4 under his belt?

You know I just visited the link I was on the other day and the team has been edited if you can believe it. I think someone reads BigFooty. I should have screenshotted

What does that mean - the squad is nearly double the size of the final team. But anyway many players say best and fairests are more important than media awards - he’s got a few of them right? You’re telling me is a generational talent. Must have what 3-4 under his belt?

You know I just visited the link I was on the other day and the team has been edited if you can believe it. I think someone reads BigFooty. I should have screenshotted
Correct. Top 40 players ish. Minus the rucks, defenders and midfielders and it means any forward remaining in the squad is a bloody good player. like I said, he's kicked more goals than any other Brisbane player in the last 4 years. speaks for itself, plus the 6 in a granny.

Dude, as if Fritsch is ever gonna win a BnF. That's not an award opportunistic forwards win. Has Charlie Cameron got any?

Correct. Top 40 players ish. Minus the rucks, defenders and midfielders and it means any forward remaining in the squad is a bloody good player. like I said, he's kicked more goals than any other Brisbane player in the last 4 years. speaks for itself, plus the 6 in a granny.

Dude, as if Fritsch is ever gonna win a BnF. That's not an award opportunistic forwards win. Has Charlie Cameron got any?
I want to believe you but Charlie made the team ahead of Fritsch last year who was not even good enough to make the squad. Thank you for the Charlie Cameron compliment though, you’re correct that he is a bloody good player

I want to believe you but Charlie made the team ahead of Fritsch last year who was not even good enough to make the squad. Thank you for the Charlie Cameron compliment though, you’re correct that he is a bloody good player
Charlie Cameron is an extremely good player. I'm not denying that. But Fritsch has still kicked more goals.

We had more 23 and Under than any other club last round. May has been amazing. Completely smashed Larkey last week. Took another victim. The dees have been horrendous this year, yet are still higher than Brisbane on the ladder.
You didn't even have more 23 and unders than the team you played against last week!

Edit: Players 23 and under round 16 (15):

Gold Coast - 12
GWS - 12
Fremantle - 11
Port - 10
North - 10
Melb - 10

Last edited:
Can you double check that is correct? I get -
CC 199 goals up until the start of 2024
BF 174 goals

Including 2024 CC is still ahead

Maybe footy wire is wrong though. Please clarify
sorry I mean in the last 4 years.

Unsure on totals before that but the last 4 years were the peaks of their careers and good old Simon Goodwin played Bayley Fritsch on the half back flank for a while.

Even if C.Cameron has him on total that's nothing to be ashamed of as he's a great player. But kicking more goals than him over the last 4 years on avg shows he is elite at hitting the scoreboard, even if he does nothing else.

You didn't even have more 23 and unders than the team you played against last week!

Edit: Players 23 and under round 16 (15):

Gold Coast - 12
GWS - 12
Fremantle - 11
Port - 10
North - 10
Melb - 10
I saw a stat somewhere that was an image on some site. I'll look for it. it had dees the equal most. How did you have Gold Coast on 12, I had them as 10. which still doesn't make sense as my source had the dees equal top with only 1 other team. let me try to find the source again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw a stat somewhere that was an image on some site. I'll look for it. it had dees the equal most. How did you have Gold Coast on 12, I had them as 10. which still doesn't make sense as my source had the dees equal top with only 1 other team. let me try to find the source again.
I just looked on AFL tables and sorted by age. Gold Coast as follows:

15​
Anderson, Noah
23y 127d​
95 (35-1-59 37.37%)​
38 (0.40)​
←​
16​
Berry, Tom
23y 53d​
40 (25-0-15 62.50%)​
6 (0.15)​
20 (10-0-10 50.00%)​
3 (0.15)​
13​
Lukosius, Jack
23y 319d​
109 (37-1-71 34.40%)​
70 (0.64)​
←​
3​
Flanders, Sam
22y 335d​
57 (20-1-36 35.96%)​
15 (0.26)​
←​
40​
Jeffrey, Joel
22y 103d​
22 (11-0-11 50.00%)​
16 (0.73)​
←​
18​
Rowell, Matt
22y 358d​
76 (32-0-44 42.11%)​
24 (0.32)​
←​
33​
Clohesy, Sam
21y 194d​
11 (5-0-6 45.45%)​
6 (0.55)​
←​
31​
Andrew, Mac
20y 202d​
32 (13-0-19 40.63%)​
←​
32​
Uwland, Bodhi
20y 334d​
15 (7-0-8 46.67%)​
←​
19​
Humphrey, Bailey
19y 286d​
31 (15-0-16 48.39%)​
21 (0.68)​
←​
29​
Rogers, Jake
19y 113d​
6 (2-0-4 33.33%)​
2 (0.33)​
←​
26​
Graham, Will
18y 332d​
8 (3-0-5 37.50%)​
2 (0.25)​
←​

sorry I mean in the last 4 years.

Unsure on totals before that but the last 4 years were the peaks of their careers and good old Simon Goodwin played Bayley Fritsch on the half back flank for a while.

Even if C.Cameron has him on total that's nothing to be ashamed of as he's a great player. But kicking more goals than him over the last 4 years on avg shows he is elite at hitting the scoreboard, even if he does nothing else.
That was the numbers for the last 4 years.

Sorry Dan my mistake, I thought when you said Bailey had kicked more goals it meant that he would have more goals.

That was the numbers for the last 4 years.

Sorry Dan my mistake, I thought when you said Bailey had kicked more goals it meant that he would have more goals.
He has averaged more goals per game. Why would you do totals and not average. Makes no sense to do totals. Fritsch averages more goals than any other Brisbane forward in the last 4 years.

I love when people have to switch back and forward between totals and averages to better suit their argument. Especially when they also combine that with shifting time frames

All reasonable logic suggests Rayner is a middling talent that occasionally gets in a highlights package. Totals or averages he is totally average.

He has averaged more goals per game. Why would you do totals and not average. Makes no sense to do totals. Fritsch averages more goals than any other Brisbane forward in the last 4 years.
You said he kicked more. He hasn’t. It’s okay we all make errors sometimes.
Charlie Cameron is an extremely good player. I'm not denying that. But Fritsch has still kicked more goals.

Good luck tonight btw. I’ll be thinking of you.

You said he kicked more. He hasn’t. It’s okay we all make errors sometimes.

Good luck tonight btw. I’ll be thinking of you.
He has kicked more goals. More goals per game.
I fully predict Brisbane to win by about 70 points. And just wait for all the new Brisbane fans to start posting, because of their new found confidence post-win :)

All reasonable logic suggests Rayner is a middling talent that occasionally gets in a highlights package. Totals or averages he is totally average.
Mate keep up, this thread has been so far derailed its now about Fritsch versus every other Brisbane forward that has ever existed. Give it a few more pages and it'll probably be Dusty vs Sheezle who is the GOAT

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back