Cameron Ling

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh right, are you sure? Because he really doesn't look it. Could be from Northern Europe, some countries there have sir names sounding like that.

favourite non st kilda player

so very very very hideously ugly...

comes from a long line of hideously ugly Geelong midfielders, if only I wasn't so damn good looking I could have played for geelong...

Buddha Hocking
Couch, bairstow...

Garry Ablett is too good looking to be an official geelong midfielder which is why they list him as a half forward...

dan warna said:
favourite non st kilda player

so very very very hideously ugly...

comes from a long line of hideously ugly Geelong midfielders, if only I wasn't so damn good looking I could have played for geelong...

Buddha Hocking
Couch, bairstow...

Garry Ablett is too good looking to be an official geelong midfielder which is why they list him as a half forward...
Scratcher Neal?

And I think your player David Windbanks would've qualified, together with Jayson (Jack) Daniels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mocaholic said:
Scratcher Neal?

And I think your player David Windbanks would've qualified, together with Jayson (Jack) Daniels.

yeah we've had our fair share of fuglies at moorabbin

I have the 1991 elimination (?) final footy record saints v cats, and you could prob rename it pentridge Penalisers v Alcatraz All stars.

some of those guys wouldn't pass on their genes if footy players weren't fashionable...

Imagine Juddy as a accountant and tell me that chick from the brown nose would have dated him :D:D:D (for that he's a nice fellow)

as for blood nuts at moorabin, yeah JD was a shocker, and good old matty young had it in spades too

dan warna said:
yeah we've had our fair share of fuglies at moorabbin
I remember a long time ago on 3RRR Ian 'Wildcat' bennett used to do the footy tips on a Friday and he did a coodabeens-esque 'team' each week. The week he did the 'ugliest team ever' I just about wet myself. Jack D was captain, but the funniest part was the HB line:

Daniher - Daniher - Daniher.

Still cracks me up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cameron Ling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back