Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2016
Brisbane
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions, Gold Coast Suns
Reciently I have had 2 ideas both about a camp out for the lions.
Weather these ideas are supported by the club or just initiated by the fans I don't know.
These ideas could also raise some money for the club. It wouldn't be much but something like a $50 donation would be a good idea. This could also pay for facilitys that would be required.

First
The night before the Qclash sleep out somewhere like the Brisbane Showgrounds or to start off at the lions park until the idea gets bigger. But the only problem is where are we going to store all of our gear like sleeping stuff while we are at the game.

Second
Probably not going to be that popular with to many people but I'll say anyway
Just simply camp outside the Gabba until the lions win as they are really struggling at the moment. It will just show our support for the players. And it will show those people from down south that we love out footy too.
I can't amagine to many people are going to like this idea but if we can get even twenty people that would be a good idea.
But remember we could be there until round 23

If you are interested in any of these ideas let me know.
If you are able to start a page on this it would be great aswell

I had no idea we'd drafted David Campese. Saddened that he's done a foofer valve and has been dropped for the game against the Bye this week. I really wanted to see him Goose step down the wing versus the Bye.

I'm confused on several levels?

one of the better troll attempts?

just a great guy supporting a team he doesn't barrack for?

Camping out a protest or support mechanism?

Last edited:
Scenes from the GABBA in 2018 where Brisbane Lions supporters are still camping in protest waiting for a lions victory

2e931be453b1cb01292aa2afd72bafd2.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back