Can we find some leaders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 1, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
When I look at our leaders so are so damaged.

We need to find two or three experienced players to come to the club to guide our young players to save them.

Examples would be Viney, Andrew etc.

I know I am dreaming but we need to try. Drafting will not get us there.

Clarko needs to grow a pair and at end of the season tell Jy and Luke - thanks.

Clarko (not the players) then decides who he thinks will show some on-field leadership. Guys who can impact the game by their actions.

If round 1, 2025 sees Jy and Luke Mac still as co-captains, that will confirm Clarko has dementia.

Clarko (not the players) then decides who he thinks will show some on-field leadership. Guys who can impact the game by their actions.

If round 1, 2025 sees Jy and Luke Mac still as co-captains, that will confirm Clarko has dementia.

If Clarko survives

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If Clarko survives

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Simpkin can **** right off. His effort is appalling.

What an example to set to younger teammates that you are phoning it in, because you aren’t being played as a centre square mid.

Do I agree with the call on him not getting as many minutes in the midfield? Most likely not, but as a leader suck it up and have pride in what you are doing.

I’ve had enough of him.

14 possession and 2 tackles and ****ing lazy efforts all day. Who would want to play under the leadership of this bloke? No one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we find some leaders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back