cookie monster

Premiership Player
Jun 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
NY Giants
Hey guys, just letting everyone know that if you are thinking about becoming a Carlton member, Captains Club General membership is the way to go. You get access to a number of unreserved bays on level 1 at Etihad and the MCG, and there are always plenty of free seats! Plus you get priority access to finals tickets and guaranteed Grand Final seats (should we make it). Jump on board everybody and secure your memberships, especially before this blockbuster game this Sunday!:thumbsu:

Hey guys, just letting everyone know that if you are thinking about becoming a Carlton member, Captains Club General membership is the way to go. You get access to a number of unreserved bays on level 1 at Etihad and the MCG, and there are always plenty of free seats! Plus you get priority access to finals tickets and guaranteed Grand Final seats (should we make it). Jump on board everybody and secure your memberships, especially before this blockbuster game this Sunday!:thumbsu:

Captains Club Gold (reserved seats) is better ;)

I am a captains club member and havnt been able to sit level 1 at any of the 3 games in Melbourne. Can anybody tell me why? Is it because i arrive too late? I thought paying extra would get me a bottom row seat regardless of the size of the crowd

Remove this Banner Ad

Captains Club Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back