Game Day Carlton 'Elijah Hollands is too silky' Blues V Melbourne 'Joel Smith is too clumsy' Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

AvantGardener

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
A repeat of last years epic semi final at the MCG which in case anybody missed the final couple minutes here is Blake Acres goals that I may or may not have rubbed one out to once or twice every day since

MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE come out from your hole and comment on this all time Acres goal please and share your thoughts for tonights game.

Uh-oh! It looks like you accidentally referred to Naarm by its colonisers' name, Melbourne. While I'm sure this was accidental, please be more mindful in future. Remember, using traditional place names is truth-telling in action. It's a step towards acknowledging First Nations sovereignty.

A repeat of last years epic semi final at the MCG which in case anybody missed the final couple minutes here is Blake Acres goals that I may or may not have rubbed one out to once or twice every day since

MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE come out from your hole and comment on this all time Acres goal please and share your thoughts for tonights game.

0A837D2F-5D9B-4EB5-AB50-B6BA7185A863.gif

Uh-oh! It looks like you accidentally referred to Naarm by its colonisers' name, Melbourne. While I'm sure this was accidental, please be more mindful in future. Remember, using traditional place names is truth-telling in action. It's a step towards acknowledging First Nations sovereignty.
Keep on cookin cooker. Your Barron trump centerfold has arrived as well.

Hollands, Hollands....
There's a bit too much of the Dutchman about this Bagger outfit
TDK2Cats2026 should fix that up

Can't see the Blues going goal crazy against a solid defensive unit, or stopping some cheeky small forward action from Pickett and Fritsch at the other end.
Melbos by a bit.

Oh do shut up, you old cork soaker

Hollands, Hollands....
There's a bit too much of the Dutchman about this Bagger outfit
TDK2Cats2026 should fix that up

Can't see the Blues going goal crazy against a solid defensive unit, or stopping some cheeky small forward action from Pickett and Fritsch at the other end.
Melbos by a bit.

Oh do shut up, you old cork soaker
Just be respectful and stop sooking about it.

Naarm seem to be in better form ATM. The funny thing is, 2 weeks ago back in April, I would have tipped Carlton to win this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once again
STFU you miserable old cooker campaigner
Please calm down and make the necessary changes.

Back to the game, I had a look online at AFL.com match preview and they also agree Naarm will probably win tonight.

They say by 11 points but I think it will be closer because they probably forgot to factor in the umps.

Rucks you need: 1. Rucks we have: 2. Thats coverage of 100% for that position.
Small fwds you need: 3. Smalls fwds we have:5. Thats coverage of 66% for that position
Mids you need: 3. Mids we have have: 4. Thats coverage of just 25% for that position - the most valuable position on the field.

Sub you need: Someone speedy to change the game. Sub we have: Our slow accumulator

Cleary we are tanking. Don't want to win a flag while Docherty is on the sidelines. Great club thinking of their loyal servants like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Carlton 'Elijah Hollands is too silky' Blues V Melbourne 'Joel Smith is too clumsy' Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back