CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
:carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton:

All you need to know about Finals can be found in here:-

*MOD NOTICE:- RESALE OF FINALS TICKETS

Finals tickets may be resold at face value plus reasonable costs being no more than the generally legal limit of 10%

*Please be aware that giving someone your Membership barcode means that person can access tickets to future finals matches using your barcode without your permission.
GV3NG4baoAAYKKm

ELIMINATION FINAL

CARLTON v BRISBANE

Saturday 7th September - 7:30pm @ the
Gabba

finals-pathway-Carlton.jpg

LINKS:

Ticketing and fan info
Corporate Hospitality
Member and fan events
AFL Finals 2024 Fixture

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heading up for the game

"Might" have a spare ticket (unfortunately, you will be sitting next to me)

PM if you are interested

Fantastic to get your message today, good to see you back on here mate.

I know I asked this back on Monday before tickets went on sale and got a response but now that they have I'll ask again and start a group PM off responses.

Who wants to have a BF Blues meet up?

Not sure on everyone's plans but we have a few options

1. Meet up at our run through at the Gabba (pending club announcement on time)

2. Meet up at something like the Aussie National or the Pineapple on the Friday night - thinking catch up while the Dogs/Hawks game is on one of the screens

3. Meet up on the day of game. Is anyone else here going to the club do at the Plough Inn? I'll be there with my partner. Can also go to the Pineapple or Aussie National after the game win or lose.

If any of these three suit like the post and I'll start a group PM this evening.

I know I asked this back on Monday before tickets went on sale and got a response but now that they have I'll ask again and start a group PM off responses.

Who wants to have a BF Blues meet up?

Not sure on everyone's plans but we have a few options

1. Meet up at our run through at the Gabba (pending club announcement on time)

2. Meet up at something like the Aussie National or the Pineapple on the Friday night - thinking catch up while the Dogs/Hawks game is on one of the screens

3. Meet up on the day of game. Is anyone else here going to the club do at the Plough Inn? I'll be there with my partner. Can also go to the Pineapple or Aussie National after the game win or lose.

If any of these three suit like the post and I'll start a group PM this evening.
Wishing you all a great time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Carlton Finals Hub 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back