Review Cats take THE RIVALRY from the Hawks again with 51 point win

Remove this Banner Ad

That fugly fish scale Power Rangers clash guernsey thing you had going on was atrocious. Ditching it was a good move.
It would work as a uniform for a hip hop dance troupe, but not as an AFL footy jumper :D

I swear the people who come up with these crappy ideas don't even barrack for Hawthorn. Just marketing employees on the payroll with zero clues about our club heritage or what our older fanbase wants to see. It's all about pleasing the kiddies and shifting units.

Nope. That was the original Hawthorn jumper we wore when we entered the league in 1925 and wore it right up until 1950 when we made the switch to brown & gold vert stripes.

u201941.jpg

I'd prefer we just wore the same jumper for every game. It's not like our jumper actually clashes with anyone elses's and requires an alternate strip. But if we are going to wear an all dark jumper for TV purposes or to shift merchandise, then I prefer we wore our traditional 1925 "brown with gold vee" than any of the godawful shit we've designed over the past 20-30 years.

Who could forget that sparkly 3 shades of caramel "Power Rangers" number we wore back in 2015...???

Ugh... Still give me nightmares...
If it has a historical story then perhaps you are forgiven…. Not as much fun beating you guys in anything other than the hated vertical stripes. Helps ease the pain of 89 and 08 :(

u201941.jpg

I'd prefer we just wore the same jumper for every game. It's not like our jumper actually clashes with anyone elses's and requires an alternate strip. But if we are going to wear an all dark jumper for TV purposes or to shift merchandise, then I prefer we wore our traditional 1925 "brown with gold vee" than any of the godawful shit we've designed over the past 20-30 years.
I think you should definitely go back to this one

IMG_0879.png

Review Cats take THE RIVALRY from the Hawks again with 51 point win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back