Caulfield Grammar

Remove this Banner Ad

bendova

Rookie
May 31, 2005
Other Teams
hawthorn
Has any one seen these guys play, i heard they are pretty hard at the ball with a few players not afraid to give or recieve the big hits. apparentaly some good run out of the back line as well, with some good small forwards up front. any info?

Cheque book??? :confused:

ballychek2lrg.jpg

Whatever Milnedog44, I'm sure Xavier haven't thrown out the cheque book once in a while. Remember this is the school that sings 'away in a manger' as their song.

I agree they do purhase a lot of players with that bank of ireland cheque book of theirs. however one of their non schoralship players (nearly extinct) who i have seen present some good skills and the quality speed, endurance and marking ability. Michael White is his name, any1 heard bout him, plays hard at pretty beefy kid but lacks some height.

trapper16 said:
I agree they do purhase a lot of players with that bank of ireland cheque book of theirs. however one of their non schoralship players (nearly extinct) who i have seen present some good skills and the quality speed, endurance and marking ability. Michael White is his name, any1 heard bout him, plays hard at pretty beefy kid but lacks some height.
Does a guy from caulfield own a bank of Ireland cheque book and goes by the name of Liam Coughlan??? If so, I have it he may want to ring me on 1800 Scholarship if he wants it back.

milnedog44 said:
Does a guy from caulfield own a bank of Ireland cheque book and goes by the name of Liam Coughlan??? If so, I have it he may want to ring me on 1800 Scholarship if he wants it back.

Watch out boys... i think that was a joke by MilneDog.. great one mate

Bloke going around in the caulfield unit by the name of Rennie Gilchrist... yes he does keep and bats but is no relation. Extremely hard player who has got exquized skills with both his hands and feet on both sides. Played down back this year and has been solid but lately has gone up forward and proved a success. Opponents be aware cause he is on the prowl and is not taking prisoners with him.

milnedog44 your kidding arnt you....caulfield havin footy players on scholarships??...have a look at hailybury, scotch or xavs b4 looking at cgs...p.s look out sean merideth at CHB in the 2nds...he owns the shop

Dons06 said:
Bloke going around in the caulfield unit by the name of Rennie Gilchrist... yes he does keep and bats but is no relation. Extremely hard player who has got exquized skills with both his hands and feet on both sides. Played down back this year and has been solid but lately has gone up forward and proved a success. Opponents be aware cause he is on the prowl and is not taking prisoners with him.

I've seen him play (both cricket and football) and i think your talking him up a bit mate...

D-Mon said:
I've seen him play (both cricket and football) and i think your talking him up a bit mate...

Footy: great player who most sides would have in thier team.. exception of hailbury because he doesnt play TAC.
Cricket: Didnt have a good year with the bat but will turn it around for next season.. watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Caulfield Grammar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back