Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Look if it's true, its good to get it out in the open with the group, so they can concentrate on winning the flag this year and send him off on a positive. Kerang are pretty good with letting guys have a crwck in the bfl to test themselves, knowing they'll come back better players. Most tend to end up at square or Eaglehawk. Coatsey didn't take any players with him to strath, I can't see him taking many to south. Maybe the bros as you mention, but I think he'd target cm guys travelling and living in Bendigo.

I'm not sure the connection with south but its a real opportunity, south juniors have really dropped off, it used to be a junior destination club, but square and strath have taken over those mantles.

Kerang I think will offer the coaching role to a local, to give them more experience, they're on top of the reserves, with what looks a pretty young side, as when I read it, I played with a lot of their dads. They might drop back to the field slightly next year but once these guys get 50 games of ones footy in them they'll have the nucleus of 15-16 locals to build a side around for another decade. The only problem is these guys don't have the connections to recruit like live did and coatsey has
Trent I’ve got one for ya…
Can name your best 22 from Kerang sides over the past 15 years and 11 flags or whatever it is.

I'll go one better and name the best side since entering the league
B bray Murphy Lloyd
Hb pay truck r chamberlain
C k Robertson bardon l tyrell
Hf Coates (co) Livingston cotchett
Fwd Thamm (captain) Rae Davey
Foll Kelm degraaf Gillingham
Inter sumner filo white magnussen
Emg Matho Beale spriggs
In charge of after match chum
Lots of unlucky players, surely I've missed a few guns

I haven't watched too much of the Central Murray this year sadly as it seems to be a very even season. Are Kerang the ones to beat again? Would be nice to see Lalbert or Nyah win it.

I haven't watched too much of the Central Murray this year sadly as it seems to be a very even season. Are Kerang the ones to beat again? Would be nice to see Lalbert or Nyah win it.

Kerangs record probably means they are favourites but this so even…probably 4 teams a chance at least at this stage.

I have lalbert as my pick to be honest. Unless tooleybuc can squeeze in, they would cause some chaos in finals I think.

I’m obviously biased but Lalbert have gotten better each game they have played together. They have some serious a grade talent but the comp is so even which amazing to watch

Yep and the comp is so close that if a couple have a bad day then you get done. lalbert has the stars, but they also bat the deepest I think too. Maybe Kerang but I think lalbert pip them at the moment

I wish I was back at home to fully appreciate how good a season it really is.

The top end is so even…and there is no out and out hopeless team. Barham and Swan Hill have battles but still have some excellent players and have been really competitive

Tooleybuc have climbed out of a hole and I’m nervous about tomorrow with them after round 1

I wish I was back at home to fully appreciate how good a season it really is.

The top end is so even…and there is no out and out hopeless team. Barham and Swan Hill have battles but still have some excellent players and have been really competitive

Tooleybuc have climbed out of a hole and I’m nervous about tomorrow with them after round 1
I think you will be right tomorrow. Full team they are dangerous though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B bray Murphy Lloyd
Hb pay truck r chamberlain
C k Robertson bardon l tyrell
Hf Coates (co) Livingston cotchett
Fwd Thamm (captain) Rae Davey
Foll Kelm degraaf Gillingham
Inter sumner filo white magnussen
Emg Matho Beale spriggs
In charge of after match chum
Lots of unlucky players, surely I've missed a few guns
Vince Proud stiff

After a dour affair at the Cohuna Recreation Reserve, the Kangas prevail.
In difficult conditions, again their top players were suprene.
Anderson in the ruck came off early in the game with what appeared a knee injury but he soldiers on to be very influential.
Poxy first half, 2 goals each but Kangas put them to the sword on the third with superb quality footy. Jacob Mitchell had his goals in a flurry either side of the break.
Williams brilliant, backline held up against Magro or whatever his surname is.
Lalbert next so a yuuuugggeee game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back