Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Be mad not to try and get Tom back home as he is a fun and so is Bibbs. As locals you always try to get em home.

Not sure what Bo will do. He was thinking that the season just gone would be his last but he had a brilliant year so may consider coming home to finish off
Daniel Bibby would be a massive get absolutely dominant for Keith

THE WEEKLY TIMES TEAM OF THE YEAR

BACK

Julian Hayes (North Albury), Liam Betson (St Josephs), Sam Beasley (Cobram)

HALF-BACK

Matt Johnston (East Point), Tye Hourigan (Traralgon), Jack McHale (Echuca)

CENTRE

Perry Lewis-Smith (Yarrawonga), Tom Williamson (Ararat), Riley Baldi (Moe)

HALF-FORWARD

Willie Wheeler (Yarrawonga), Jarrod Brander (Wentworth), Brad Bernacki (Gisborne)

FORWARD

Kyle Mueller (Congupna), Fergus Greene (Sandhurst), Ben Cunnington (Warrnambool)

FOLLOWERS

Ash Holland (Shepparton Bears), Lachlan Tardrew (Sandhurst), Jett Bermingham (North Warrnambool)

INTERCHANGE

Tom Marriott (Leongatha), Connor McDonald (Tooleybuc-Manangatang), Jake Thrum (Irymple), Joel Helman (Cohuna Kangas)

EMERGENCIES

Flynn Lakey (Gisborne), Josh Nitschke (Kerang), Josh Rentsch (Penshurst)

COACH: Brad Vallance (Imperials)

ASSISTANT COACH: Sam Anson (Tyrendarra)

THE WEEKLY TIMES TEAM OF THE YEAR

BACK

Julian Hayes (North Albury), Liam Betson (St Josephs), Sam Beasley (Cobram)

HALF-BACK

Matt Johnston (East Point), Tye Hourigan (Traralgon), Jack McHale (Echuca)

CENTRE

Perry Lewis-Smith (Yarrawonga), Tom Williamson (Ararat), Riley Baldi (Moe)

HALF-FORWARD

Willie Wheeler (Yarrawonga), Jarrod Brander (Wentworth), Brad Bernacki (Gisborne)

FORWARD

Kyle Mueller (Congupna), Fergus Greene (Sandhurst), Ben Cunnington (Warrnambool)

FOLLOWERS

Ash Holland (Shepparton Bears), Lachlan Tardrew (Sandhurst), Jett Bermingham (North Warrnambool)

INTERCHANGE

Tom Marriott (Leongatha), Connor McDonald (Tooleybuc-Manangatang), Jake Thrum (Irymple), Joel Helman (Cohuna Kangas)

EMERGENCIES

Flynn Lakey (Gisborne), Josh Nitschke (Kerang), Josh Rentsch (Penshurst)

COACH: Brad Vallance (Imperials)

ASSISTANT COACH: Sam Anson (Tyrendarra)
I'm surprised there's hardly any echuca oandm or geelong players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was up in Echuca for work today and as you do I got chatting and fondly ended up speaking with an uncle of a Echuca premiership player, and he has told him that the Reid brothers to cohuna is more likely then unlikely to happen

Brandon Houlihan from Swan Hill has signed on at Werribee Central, Swan Hill will struggle losing him and the Miliados a lot of class to replace
McKewan and Moore gone as well. I’m assuming Toumpas as well?
Isma probably back to ultima and thoolen finished up. Lots of holes to fill. Lucky Jack Charleson will be back from injury that will cover most holes

McKewan and Moore gone as well. I’m assuming Toumpas as well?
Isma probably back to ultima and thoolen finished up. Lots of holes to fill. Lucky Jack Charleson will be back from injury that will cover most holes
Losing quite a lot and coming from the wrong end of the ladder as well but it was a pretty tight year so maybe they could at least break even and see what happens. Couldn't be any worse than their neighbours over the road. Would Isma be counted as a 1 point player at Ultima considering his 5 or so seasons there or does the loading re-apply considering 3 clubs in 3 years?

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back