Ch 7 Commentary - is it intervention time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Does BT have a brain?

Sweet Caroline blares over the speakers. "Theyve hit the wrong button and played Charlie Camerons music here. Its the wrong song. Players not choosing their songs tonight"

Charlie didnt kick the goal, Rayner did.

How is he so arrogantly wrong every week
Given his biggest protector got marched this week,it will be interesting to see if he survives next year on C7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If BT goes he has to take JB with him.
I reckon he is worse.

I think the problem is the pairing.

They feed off each other.

Put in a Jason Bennett with Brayshaw, and I'd bet Brayshaw will lift his game because he no longer has a borderline-dementia patient beside him during the call. Brayshaw has got it easy at the moment and can hide in the shadow whilst BT is a boofhead.

Take BT away and it all changes.

Not long now until Fox doesn't have to take the 7 commentary for matches ... woohoo!

In some ways yes - the possibility of more Adam Papalia and Matt Hill.

Now think of the others, including - Deeeeerwayne, Kelli, Howard, Deeeeeeerm, Gerard, Lyon

Great that there's an alternative, but apart from a few exceptions, Fox ain't that much better.

Just watching last night's replay, it appears BT's wrong understanding of the "9 metres" part of the deliberate rushed behind rule has infected the rest of the team.

Is it too much to ask for commentators to learn or even read the rules? No wonder half the supporters don't know them.
it clearly is.

I love BT’s call although I can see where others get frustrated. I sometimes crave a Commetti or Sandy Roberts type.

I think he’s best suited to radio for that manic, theatrical Rex Hunt type call where you’re not distracted by the actual play on the screen.

I love BT’s call although I can see where others get frustrated. I sometimes crave a Commetti or Sandy Roberts type.

I think he’s best suited to radio for that manic, theatrical Rex Hunt type call where you’re not distracted by the actual play on the screen.
As is Brayshaw

The advantage to the is most games would have 3-5 radio commentary options. So if you want the buffoonery you can choose it.

With TV commentary you get one choice and unfortunately in some prime slots we're left with duds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ch 7 Commentary - is it intervention time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back