Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
So now it's down to the semi-finals:

Hull KR v Wigan
Huddersfield v Warrington

Venues TBC. But the RFL usually give Wigan Leeds. In the rain.

Today Wigan strolled past Castleford at a canter, and Warrington surprisingly thumped St Helens on their own turf. But probably the biggest surprise of the quarters was Huddersfield thrashing Catalan Dragons in the South of France.

So Wigan will play Hull KR at Doncaster on Saturday, and Huddersfield will play Warrington at St Helens. I'll be at Doncaster.

We've been playing this since 1896.

Early start in the morning to catch the coach to Wembley. I think this will be a long-remembered Final, I'm sure Rob Burrow will be commemorated in the best way.

Championes, championes! Wigan now hold the full quad: league leader's Shield and Grand Final winners, Challenge Cup and World Club Challenge.

Immensely proud of my team and my club after a dominant win over Warrington. Seeing Bevan French manufacture a wonderful delayed kick to put the ball on a dime for teenage rookie Zach Eckersley to touch down, and then later see the same two combine to produce a terrific try-saving effort on our own line, seemed to sum up all up on the day. And Matty Peet's well-chosen and thoughtful words added to the occasion, which I think did Rob Burrow proud.

Was it even screened in Australia? I searched the SMH website for 'Wigan', and the newest stories I saw were whingeing about the WCC! :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, if that's true, it's not a good thing for the sport.

Remove this Banner Ad

English Super League Challenge Cup 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back