champion data brownlow prediction

Remove this Banner Ad

hello10

Debutant
Feb 24, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
does anyone know where i can find the champion data brownlow prediction. not just the ones people have counted the official ones done by champion data like weighted to winning teams and ball carriers and so forth??

does anyone know where i can find the champion data brownlow prediction. not just the ones people have counted the official ones done by champion data like weighted to winning teams and ball carriers and so forth??

They predicted Ablett would win.

Not sure if they've released full details as yet.

Edit: They also predicted him last year.

I made this thread a couple of weeks ago which displayed the round-by-round votes, as well as the final player totals, all derived from the Champion Data Player Ranking. It's fair to say most people didn't agree with Champion Data's views, particularly as there are a few games where losing teams got the majority of the votes. Not sure where you'll find a weighted count though.

cheers for that damon a good read of course if u place ur bets using that data u will lose.

Personally, I don't bet, so I posted out of curiosity more than anything, as well as to get a bit of discussion going. I knew right off the bat that people wouldn't agree with Champion Data's view, as a fair bit of it goes against popular trends in counts done on here, and doesn't factor in the winning team or who usually 'catches the umpire's eye'. Still, it'll be interesting to see how close the totals come on the actual night.

Yo Damon, Buddy has an average of 3.2 goals per game. Thought you would like to know in case your team might want to find a goal kicking forward for next year. CheErs :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

champion data brownlow prediction

Remove this Banner Ad

Back