Preview Changes for the Mighty Dogs into the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

On Grand Final Eve your very first post is....

Just being watchful. Post away but first posts can be a red flag for trolls. But I'm sure that you know that.

I am feeling relaxed yes I really want to win and will be really upset if we lose. However I thought I would never see a flag in my lifetime and winning in 2016 took this anxiety away. Like a lot of older dog supporters I said I can die happy now. Probably be less relaxed if it was at the G and was going to game. Go Dogs Yield to none.

King, campaigner though he is, made a good point. If they had the emotional chat Bevo described with each of Vanders and Gardner, odds are neither is the sub. Probably down to Richards and Scott.
Vandermeer is our sub

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am feeling relaxed yes I really want to win and will be really upset if we lose. However I thought I would never see a flag in my lifetime and winning in 2016 took this anxiety away. Like a lot of older dog supporters I said I can die happy now. Probably be less relaxed if it was at the G and was going to game. Go Dogs Yield to none.

Feeling the same, it will be heartbreaking if we lose but having 2016 in the cabinet certainly will help deal with the pain. I just hope if we do lose it's not close and not due to our poor kicking.

Hey, just dropping in to say good luck tomorrow. It's such a shame some players will miss out. Every player deserves a medal if their team wins the premiership. Especially the past couple of seasons where players have to sacrifice so much and do so much, and not even have a state league to play in to push their case for selection.

Do you realise this is illogical and the two statements are completely incompatible?

If we haven't played you at all, that also means you haven't played us.
I didnt mean any disrespect to melbourne by what i said. What i was saying is that because of melbournes stability this year i think we have an advantge. Stability all season means you are not on the fly at any point, no adjustments to position or roles within a game. We have been and we arrive with a better side to challenge the best performed side this season.

Good luck and may the best team win.

1632486639153.png

The Sister has gone completely over the top! Reckons, that Max Gawn is the problem - he has a legion of demons protecting him.
She had a devil of a time getting out of the country with covid.

Here she is with a secret photo of the head warlock of this remote South American tribe of headhunters. It is forbidden for her to reveal their location.
The Warlock here curses Gawn and spits at all 23 skulls representing the Demons - the hope is that it will temporarily confuse, befuddle and bewitch them during the game

I didnt mean any disrespect to melbourne by what i said. What i was saying is that because of melbournes stability this year i think we have an advantge. Stability all season means you are not on the fly at any point, no adjustments to position or roles within a game. We have been and we arrive with a better side to challenge the best performed side this season.

Good luck and may the best team win.

All good mate, its just it literally is illogical. The first part is fine, about stability etc. but to say that we havent played you but you've played us makes no sense.

It can't be one sided, is the point. If your team has changed so much as to be considred a different team from round 10 and round 19, then you can't have played us any more or less than we've played you.

All good mate, its just it literally is illogical. The first part is fine, about stability etc. but to say that we havent played you but you've played us makes no sense.

It can't be one sided, is the point. If your team has changed so much as to be considred a different team from round 10 and round 19, then you can't have played us any more or less than we've played you.
Oh frk off

May the best team win.

I was thinking more from the coaches box,

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes for the Mighty Dogs into the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back