Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 10 vs. Port Adelaide, MCG Sun 23/05 @ 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice to have Adams back. Bianco an in along with Murphy and Roughead.
Henry omitted.
So Wilson, T Brown the other likely outs.

In: roughy and Adams
Out: Keane and Henry.
Sub: Murphy

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Murphy looked great and deserved to come straight back in once over his concussion. Why make him sub, where he risks getting no game time at either level?

Seriously, some of our selection decision are baffling and must be demoralising for the players concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Murphy looked great and deserved to come straight back in once over his concussion. Why make him sub, where he risks getting no game time at either level?

Seriously, some of our selection decision are baffling and must be demoralising for the players concerned.

Sub is just my guess. He may not even be that

Mayne, WHE, Cal Brown and JT over Keane, Murphy and Bianco as the emergencies

giphy.gif

Happy for the Bianco to keep building his fitness in the VFL, but the other 2 should be playing AS A PRIORITY

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mayne, WHE, Cal Brown and JT over Keane, Murphy and Bianco as the emergencies

giphy.gif

Happy for the Bianco to keep building his fitness in the VFL, but the other 2 should be playing AS A PRIORITY

Bucks likes playing the Old Duds ahead of Promising Kids.

WHE had a Good Game vs Swans so he deserved to keep his Spot

What a disastrous season it is turning into for Sier. Two quarters AFL in one game, one quarter in the mysterious gastro game, then a couple of great performances in the VFL to push for recall but then misses last week with another mysterious mild injury and now no footy for him this week either because VFL has a bye. So over about a two month period, he’ll have played two VFL games and three quarters of AFL, despite no major injuries.

Very hard for him to push for an AFL recall with so little footy under his belt. It’s lousy for him and for Collingwood too, both in terms of on field contribution and end-of-season trade value.

Throughout his time at Collingwood, Sier has missed an extraordinary amount of footy for a bloke who has never really had a major injury. Some times the planets just don’t align. Another team is destined to pick him up for a packet of chips and get much more out of him. Sadly.

Maybe he’s just extremely fragile and soft?

Maybe he’s just extremely fragile and soft?

But we should at least be trying to maximise his trade value by playing him. We’re not winning games anyway, so why not try to pump up his trade value but actually picking him for a solid block of 4-6 games. He might actually show enough to either establish himself in our best 22 or demonstrate enough to interest other clubs who think they can get more out of him.

Instead we’ll do to Sier what did with Scharenberg, which is drive down his value by burying him in the VFL for the season and then have no choice but to delist him or trade him for a pick in the 90’s.

We are truly terrible at Moneyball. The worst in the league at it. We always buy high, sell low. Time after time after time.

Pies are going to get reamed.
Hope the boys have plenty of lube.

I have my lucky undies on and only one eye open.
If the boys somehow do a "loaves and fishes" thing I'll drink a toast or two.
I really hope Koshy falls down the stairs and breaks his neck.

Media ****!

Bucks likes playing the Old Duds ahead of Promising Kids.

WHE had a Good Game vs Swans so he deserved to keep his Spot
We’ve had six debuts so far.

Pies are going to get reamed.
Hope the boys have plenty of lube.

I have my lucky undies on and only one eye open.
If the boys somehow do a "loaves and fishes" thing I'll drink a toast or two.
I really hope Koshy falls down the stairs and breaks his neck.

Media fu**!
I’m going to the game. Will load up on IPA to ease the pain.
Much tastier then lube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back