Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 22 vs. Brisbane - Gabba, Sat 14/08 @ 7:25pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrapt that the call has finally been made on Noble! Not sure how Murphy’s jumped Wilson in the queue, but at least they should use him down back this week. For some reason I’ve got a good feeling about this one.
Murphy is clearly ahead of Wilson

You'd think at the end of the year we've moved on from at least one or two of Madgen, Keane, Tohill and Wilson

I feel a hiding coming. I was already feeling rather down about this clash and that was before Howe and Quaynor were missing. Murphy? Where does he play? What does he bring? I just don't get it. Where is his future? I see dead ends everywhere I look. Mid-paced to slow, average disposal, goes to ground a lot attempting to mark and then he is out of the contest. Tries hard.

This season is a massive sh*t sandwich!
Just about to say that. All we have had all season is a constant flow of endless bad or depressing news. The past two seasons need to be whitewashed from memory. Maybe keep that win against the Eagles alive but what followed more than cancelled out the thrill that win provided.

I feel a hiding coming. I was already feeling rather down about this clash and that was before Howe and Quaynor were missing. Murphy? Where does he play? What does he bring? I just don't get it. Where is his future? I see dead ends everywhere I look. Mid-paced to slow, average disposal, goes to ground a lot attempting to mark and then he is out of the contest. Tries hard.

He seems to get a lot of traction on that last point...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just happy Henry, Macrae, McCreery and Ginnivan all hold their place in the side, and Bianco and Daicos are back in, also we get another look at Murphy. Pretty important couple of weeks for Murphy coming up, really needs to show something in the upcoming games. The club is obviously going to give him that opportunity, hopefully he grabs it...

Disappointed that Murphy was included over Wilson or Keane.

Feel like Murphy got a good bloke of games and didn’t really show much.

So the Bombers away game v the Suns is moved from GC to GMHBA Stadium yet the Lions home game against us at the Gabba goes ahead there. What's the rationale for the 2 different decisions?

Just about to say that. All we have had all season is a constant flow of endless bad or depressing news. The past two seasons need to be whitewashed from memory. Maybe keep that win against the Eagles alive but what followed more than cancelled out the thrill that win provided.

It's interesting to note that his bio on the Pie site calls him a speedster. I hope that was the idea of someone in the media dept, and not the footy side. A second piece of information is that rumour that Hine was considering drafting murphy as a first rounder. Two pieces of information which can only to relate to a player who ISNT nathan murphy. It's all very peculiar....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back