Preview Changes/Preview – Round 15 vs. North

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, how bad can he actually be? I reckon I could accidentally have a better game than Harrison Petty, if he can't then sack him on the spot.

Yeah give me this next week and I'll maybe watch

FB: Howes - May - Tomlinson
HB: Bowey - McDonald - Moniz-Wakefield
C: Windsor - McVee - Woewodin
HF: Tholstrup - JVR - ANB
FF: McAdam - Jefferson - Sestan
RR: Gawn - Pickett - Rivers
IC: K Brown - Fullarton - IDK pick two more

McVee, Rivers, Pickett in the middle sounds so much more appealing than Viney, Oliver, Sparrow :love:

Why Fullarton? I've seen his name mentioned a few times but I thought from most VFL reports he is a spud?

Why Fullarton? I've seen his name mentioned a few times but I thought from most VFL reports he is a spud?
I was struggling to find players to name that haven't completely shit me at AFL level yet. He can have one chance before being delisted, purely because his name isn't Harrison Petty, Ben Brown or Josh Schache

I mean, how bad can he actually be? I reckon I could accidentally have a better game than Harrison Petty, if he can't then sack him on the spot.
Good reminder of why you shouldn't be too hard on a player in their first game.
Petty, for example had a horrible start but he went on to become the worst rated player in the AFL.

Good reminder of why you shouldn't be too hard on a player in their first game.
Petty, for example had a horrible start but he went on to become the worst rated player in the AFL.
Petty used to be a bloody good player. Then some donkey decided he was a forward, Petty kicked a bag which validated said donkey, and the rest is history.

He is a great full back playing out of position.

Remember when we played Fritsch for a season or half a season as a back?

Play people in their best position. It ain't rocket science.

Petty used to be a bloody good player. Then some donkey decided he was a forward, Petty kicked a bag which validated said donkey, and the rest is history.

He is a great full back playing out of position.

Remember when we played Fritsch for a season or half a season as a back?

Play people in their best position. It ain't rocket science.
I'll admit I was on board the Petty forward experiment but it's so obviously failed now, time to cut our losses.

Watch as Trac has to take the blame for it in the media. He'll probably come out and say it was all him wanting to go back on.

Meanwhile the coaches and medicos will sit back and dodge the hard questions.
1718101056459.png
Already doing it on insta comments on the clubs injury post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has such a Hinkley vs. Port fans feel to it already lol.

Constant PR, jabs at fans from players, pats on the back for incompetence.

Looking forward to 'Sack Goodwin 8'.

You forgot to include both have gutless boards

View attachment 2017239
Already doing it on insta comments on the clubs injury post
This is hardly surprising, the same guy who wanted to and was allowed to play on his death bed vs Freo at the G when we got flogged two years ago, this still doesnt excuse the people being paid to do what's in the best interests of the player.

Working class Schache is the most complimentary I can be, but also have to point out that I don't mean to suggest he's harder than Schache in a way that is meaningful.

No question in my mind we have the most hated premiership coach of all time by his teams supporters. Not only that, this speed run by Goody will never be beaten, to go from a drought breaking 57 year flag to hated inside 3 years is hard to fathom.

You forgot to include both have gutless boards
Yeah, I suppose one thing going for Roffey is that she's not David Koch...at least, I don't think she is. She's that invisible that it's hard to know.

No question in my mind we have the most hated premiership coach of all time by his teams supporters. Not only that, this speed run by Goody will never be beaten, to go from a drought breaking 57 year flag to hated inside 3 years is hard to fathom.
Yeah, it's even shorter than the time it took Beveridge, and that guy is an egotistical buffoon.

Why even have medical staff?
Get Dr. Petracca to sign off on Gus playing again, no need for concussion protocols for future hits, Panadol works just as well.

Totally forgotten about Petty’s first game. That was a shocker lmao.
I said he'd never make it after his first game in his player thread. Even when it appears I was completely wrong I turn out being right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back