Preview Changes/Preview – Round 18 vs. Essendon - IN: Petty the RUCK

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They play better at other clubs.
I wonder why this is so.

Yeah Dogga has set the world on Fire! Lol. Harmes is Harmes. No better or worse. Jordon is simply in a better team playing his role. I guess Langdon, May, Hibbo and Lever have been worse players coming in under Goofy?

The last few years recruits are simply duds. It's got nothing to do with coaching. I don't think Goofy is a good coach, but in regards to new recruits since the flag, wtf has he had to work with? Certainly could have trusted the kids more and changed up the style and midfield more, but the last few years of recruits have been really really poor.

Jackson is actually playing better each year, but that one isn't on us.

Bedford and Jordon are absolutely playing better elsewhere. Neither are stars but are good role players who on current form would walk into our team.

No Verrall/Fullarton announcement at this stage has me very concerned about how we are going to approach the ruck situation.

Jackson is actually playing better each year, but that one isn't on us.

Bedford and Jordon are absolutely playing better elsewhere. Neither are stars but are good role players who on current form would walk into our team.

No Verrall/Fullarton announcement at this stage has me very concerned about how we are going to approach the ruck situation.
I'm hoping it's Verrall. He's surely the long term prospect. Give him a taste for a couple of weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why get Fullerton when you don’t play him in the exact and only circumstance we would have recruited him for?

This is really so dumb. Petty’s previous efforts in the ruck have been an embarrassment and JVR isn’t that good at it and is our main key forward.

Pure stupidity.

Why get Fullerton when you don’t play him in the exact and only circumstance we would have recruited him for?

This is really so dumb. Petty’s previous efforts in the ruck have been an embarrassment and JVR isn’t that good at it and is our main key forward.

Pure stupidity.
Fullerton just isn't good enough. But listed as an emergency, so might still be a last minute call up.

Should have gone Verrall. Pure ruckman and future no.1 ruck. Surely he was the logical choice?

How long will Petty last in the ruck before he randomly breaks down with another injury?
He's had a high foot/front of ankle strain... which was being taped for... which means he's prone to re-injuring that playing deep forward, where he gets pushed forward under the footy, by the big defenders... and he tries to resist being pushed forward.

In the ruck all he's worried about is a posterior cruciate strain, which is the rucks nemesis.
He should be OK.

But I still wanted to see Fullarton, ton see what he's got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back