Preview Changes/Preview – Round 18 vs. Essendon - IN: Petty the RUCK

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fullerton just isn't good enough. But listed as an emergency, so might still be a last minute call up.

Should have gone Verrall. Pure ruckman and future no.1 ruck. Surely he was the logical choice?
No point throwing a kid to the wolves. Fullarton made sense as the choice. If he can't play now then he shouldn't be on the list.

Why get Fullerton when you don’t play him in the exact and only circumstance we would have recruited him for?

This is really so dumb. Petty’s previous efforts in the ruck have been an embarrassment and JVR isn’t that good at it and is our main key forward.

Pure stupidity.
JVR has been doing really well as 2nd ruck and improving all the time.

His one grab marking has improved out of site, since hes been doing ruck duties.

Had to go ahead and claim that Draper is the most overrated player in the league this week, didn't I?

Though if he doesn't rack up 10 coaches votes this week now, I'm taking that as proof that I'm right.

Best I'm hoping for is that they use TMac to ruck and move Petty back.
TMac has been in great form and his body is finally holding together, so would kinda hate this.

"Best I'm hoping for" is Petty getting lost on his way to the ground.

OK Simon Repeat after me

Goody "Ok"

Don't

Goody "Don't

Pick

Goody "Pick"

Petty, Schache or Ben Brown

Goody " Petty, Schache or Ben Brown"

Say the whole sentence
Don't pick Petty, Schache or Ben Brown

Goody "Pick Petty Schache or Ben Brown"

Goddamnit.

I hate being right sometimes. F this club and Goody.

TMac has been in great form and his body is finally holding together, so would kinda hate this.

"Best I'm hoping for" is Petty getting lost on his way to the ground.

Tom McDonald has been playing like an absolute jet all year. I would really hate this as well.

I would have preferred Fullarton over Petty as they could play the he is still injured card and not run the risk of devaluing him. Which at this point is my guess on why they keep playing him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fullerton just isn't good enough. But listed as an emergency, so might still be a last minute call up.

Should have gone Verrall. Pure ruckman and future no.1 ruck. Surely he was the logical choice?

I haven’t seen much of Fullerton but I’ve seen enough to know he’s a better ruckman than Petty.

Got no issues if they’d gone Verrall but they obviously have him even further down the pecking order.

Awful in the ruck and playing really well down in defence. Moving him would be silly.
Agree, I dont even care about Petty coming in so long as he spends the majority of the time rucking and not JVR.

I'm not assuming Petty is going to ruck, I'm tipping it'll be van Rooyen and Turner. Sure van Rooyen just played one of his best games and will be full of confidence, but moving him from the forward line and replacing him with a bloke whose barely kicked a goal all year is exactly the kind of thing Goowin would do, I'm counting on it

when the apocalypse comes and the last game of Australian Rules Football has been played, history will look back at S.Goodwin as the worst premiership coach to ever do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back