Preview Changes/Preview - Round 19 vs. Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't get your hopes up. Goody clearly likes him so no doubt we'll offer him another contract soon enough
My conspiracy theory is that picking up Billings is Richardson whispering in Goody's ear

I coached him and St Kilda, he's still good, he's still good

My conspiracy theory is that picking up Billings is Richardson whispering in Goody's ear

I coached him and St Kilda, he's still good, he's still good

So he's like the flying pig from the Simpsons

homer simpson GIF

Glad we didn’t pick Gawn. Thought Goody would pick him as long as he was upright. We’ll no doubt go in with the same set up as last week. Laurie sub I’m tipping. Thought we’d lose last week and I think we’ll lose this one even more. But our form has actually been ok off the back of picking form players with a bit of going them. We’ll have a crack and a win would be huge.

Glad we didn’t pick Gawn. Thought Goody would pick him as long as he was upright. We’ll no doubt go in with the same set up as last week. Laurie sub I’m tipping. Thought we’d lose last week and I think we’ll lose this one even more. But our form has actually been ok off the back of picking form players with a bit of going them. We’ll have a crack and a win would be huge.
Our forms been building over the last month. Our connection going into the forward line is the best it’s been all year from what I’ve seen in the last couple of weeks. Having gawn, Trac out playing in perf sounds like mission impossible but the kids are standing up and handling the pressure well. We could win this one.

Oh yeah, Salem, Melk, Petty, Sparrow so many guys earning games on their form.

More talking bringing in the likes of Tholstrup AMW. Keeping Turner in. Extra responsibility to Riv. Can’t drop everyone. Need some experience. I’m not a fan of keeping Petty in either.
Basically Tholstrup the only positive. Riv was forced in basically by Trac being out and AMW was his replacement and I don't think we have any old blokes who can replace him anyway?

Howes should be in for Bowey but another guy picked not off form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At this stage I’m genuinely stunned as to why Petty remains in the team. Surely an actual ruck even if it’s Fullarton would give us more?
I’m sure they would of seriously considered Fullarton but against Darcy it could get ugly

Agree. Love Melky but he's a stop gap. McAdam is the future. Also he barely got a good go either, harsh to judge him off a few games.
Wouldn't exactly call him the future, he'll be 30 next May. Needs to become best 22 in the next year and half or he gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back